• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

DCT Shipment. Will kena?

Status
Not open for further replies.

northpole

Verified Member
Nov 22, 2011
singapore
Spot on bro. Not trying to be sarcastic here. I am WILLING to help genuinely if any of our bros need it. BUT the same Question been asked again and again. Try using the 'search this forum' function beside forum tool would be a good start.

There are thousands of questions and topics which has been asked again and again... AND WILL BE asked again and again.

If you can't be bothered to answer it, just ignore the thread. Dun have to be all righteous about it k?

Vinniz

Moved On
Dec 13, 2011
There are thousands of questions and topics which has been asked again and again... AND WILL BE asked again and again.

If you can't be bothered to answer it, just ignore the thread. Dun have to be all righteous about it k?

If you want to be spoon-fed always, by all means. Quite contradicting,don't u think? Being offended by my comments and replying to it. :)

Last edited:

northpole

Verified Member
Nov 22, 2011
singapore
seriously, when I got my 1st letter thru regular mail I tot they gonna search thru my house like the SWAT team. I started panicking and read thru this forum from thread 1 and found a lot of info. Try to get into the private group and read thru from thread 1. A lot of answers are there

Some of us can't enter the private forum.

surfer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2011
Everywhere
A lot of questions are already asked many times. Seriously, a lot of us here have been through that phase, including me. I also asked a lot of stupid questions when I started.

The simple answer is : Unless you buy local, nothing is 100%. There is always a chance, however small or big, that it cannot reach the destination it is meant for. Only advice seniors can give is, go for it at your own risk. One parcel getting through with the same items for a particular method, doesn't guarantee that the next parcel can too.

There are some methods that have a higher success rate. The hint I can give you is, those methods are not the cheaper shipping options.

JIMP-er46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
LCMM
Well-said, Surfer!

Well... This has been asked and replied too many a times and unfortunately, someone has to ask again. Appropriately, e answer has been dished out, albeit in an encrypted manner. Like what Surfer said, if u order from overseas, it is automatic tt u hv somewhat undersigned e clause tt yr order might get burnt and yr stuffs might nvr c e light of day ever again. Take any losses or gains like a boss.

Pls do not be angry at any of e forum members for blatantly avoiding e topic or brushing it off as old news. U could take their advice or just go at it at your own free will. Yes, the stuffs u c on our siggies, dp/avatars & pics are attainable but only after much trying, lost orders, research and hardcore praying.

Last edited:

Stinson

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2011
Awesome
Let say if we all ignore the thread,i bet it's gonna be like

Newbie A : Hey,how do i ship stuff in?
Newbie B : I don't know,let wait for the senior to comment in this thread
*cricket sound*

Be glad that this seniors even bother to tell you this and that and even hints and ask you to read through the old thread,if they didn't,i bet you would be sitting in front of your computer smoking your stinky stick.

surfer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2011
Everywhere
Let say if we all ignore the thread,i bet it's gonna be like

Newbie A : Hey,how do i ship stuff in?
Newbie B : I don't know,let wait for the senior to comment in this thread
*cricket sound*

Be glad that this seniors even bother to tell you this and that and even hints and ask you to read through the old thread,if they didn't,i bet you would be sitting in front of your computer smoking your stinky stick.

Seniors, at one point of time, did ignore threads like this. It ended up with the thread starter saying we are an unfriendly bunch of people. This is why you see a lot of seniors hardly "talk" here now while they were very active in the past.

Currynoah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Seniors, at one point of time, did ignore threads like this. It ended up with the thread starter saying we are an unfriendly bunch of people. This is why you see a lot of seniors hardly "talk" here now while they were very active in the past.

I still remember when I 1st started out, when I see ppl around me (Noobs, that is.) getting fired by older members for not checking out old threads before asking questions.

And I had to read the old threads.

All 34 pages of old threads.

Then I join private group. Still haven't ask any questions.

Read all pages. All 48 pages.

Then I went on to the ECF Library, Modding forum and Tips and Tricks. Read all of it.

Then I hiong in my 1st mod. Yes. HIONG. (In plain English: To take the risk, knowing it will be confiscated.)

And it went through. Sent to my house. Safely.

So now my questions to ALL Newcomers (Except Newcomer. Haha... Get it?) is this: "How the F am I supposed to guide you, when all I did was read up alot, and did some Hiong-ing?"

Mind you. All these while we have been taking risks and buying.

Like a boss.

Keeping our fingers crossed.

And sometimes, like Rul46 blatantly put it: "Just pious praying."

Last edited:

MC28

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Singapore
Well-said, Surfer!

Well... This has been asked and replied too many a times and unfortunately, someone has to ask again. Appropriately, e answer has been dished out, albeit in an encrypted manner. Like what Surfer said, if u order from overseas, it is automatic tt u hv somewhat undersigned e clause tt yr order might get burnt and yr stuffs might nvr c e light of day ever again. Take any losses or gains like a boss.

Pls do not be angry at any of e forum members for blatantly avoiding e topic or brushing it off as old news. U could take their advice or just go at it at your own free will. Yes, the stuffs u c on our siggies, dp/avatars & pics are attainable but only after much trying, lost orders, research and hardcore praying.

Who turned off the lights?? Time to get a keyboard with backlight... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread