• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

DCT Shipment. Will kena?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixfiend

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Christmas Island
TO NOOBS (like myself), if you want help about PVs and stuff, you'll get the answers. if you wanna know how to get the stuff in from overseas, you have to plan carefully and you can't be cheap about it.

i just started vaping last month so i'm also new to this too, i've asked what many would consider to be a 'noob' question, several times too and i got the same answers. eventually you'll just have to figure it out yourself and take the risk (pretty frustrating for newbies like us but i don't think we have a choice. we're pretty much alone, thats why when you're on a public forum we just have to live with these gripes, especially when it comes to something like this) no one will tell you their grand plan of how they got their stuff, out in the open.

anyway i figured, i just have to work this out myself and take the risk of my stuff not arriving. after reading and getting some hints, i'm gonna take the leap of faith and hope for the best. no use asking other members who can't help you much or provide you with a fool proof method to get your stuff (apparently there is none anyway).

to conclude i'd like to quote Nike "JUST DO IT" and execute your own grand plan, but try not to be cheap about it. cause when you pay peanuts, you get monkeys HAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:

snooke_master

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
At first I would take my own personal risk, going to Jh Bhr and carry the PV by myself thru the cst0m, it works but my heart always beat faster whenever they ask me to open my boot LOL... Then after some advice from seniors, i decided to try the 'Nike' method, JUST DO IT... Followed seniors advice, and so far so good, but i'm always nervous when tracking the shipment, i will check like every hour to see the progress haha...

newbieme

Feb 23, 2012
Malaysia
Local how ur send package? Registered or normal mail?

Either way works. They are local vendors, so im sure they will remove whichever means of postage that are 'unsafe'. If its the speed that you are concern about. Some offers AM postages. They can reach you in about a working day. So no worries yea? Many of us started off using local sites till we can get other alternatives.

Domtine

Lim Peh
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
North Korea with Disneyland
yeah dude, deleting only reorganis the data into something your OS sees as empty space. Those data recovery software will rearrange those binary data based on what deletion technique your OS used.

Degaussing on the other hand pretty much obliterates your hdd and render them un-usable by magnetising and then demagnetising it. Basically the magnetic discs in you hdd is turned into scrap metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread