XfooYen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2012
SoCal
ΝΟ ΝΟ ΝΟ it's a misunderstanding!!!
They are both AGA T 's!!
When I say OLD I mean the one I modified first (a couple weeks ago) and by NEW Imean the one I modified 4 days ago!
Before modification they both were the classic AGA T we all know!

Look at this
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-de-knurled-polished-aga-t-8.html#post8012166

OK. How did you get your top caps to extend the center like that? Is there that much material around the top to grind off? And where did you get your drip tips? Both are nice!

XfooYen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2012
SoCal
Okay so AGA-W is the one whit orings? ?
And AGA-T2 will come soon whit orings, am I right?

Mvh TC

The current AGA-T has a screw-fit top cap and an o-ring fit plastic tank which is replaceable with any like-sized glass tube. The AGA-W has an o-ring fit top cap but has a screw-fit plastic tank which consequently cannot be replaced by glass. The new AGA-T v2 will have both o-ring fit top cap and tank.

SO69

Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Athens - GREECE
Once again, nice work! Is the volume inside the cap the same & just the profile changed between the two? I know you removed the lower 'ring' off of both.
Thank you, yes it's just the outer look that changes.

OK. How did you get your top caps to extend the center like that? Is there that much material around the top to grind off? And where did you get your drip tips? Both are nice!
Yes there was steel around this ''extention'' that has been removed.
My drip tips are from here:
Drip Tips : Zantos Drip Tip
Mini-Me Drip Tip by Atmomixani
You can say that Greece has become the creative and constructional paradise of APV 's

Last edited:

Big Mac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2012
Citrus Heights, CA
Howdy folks,
Wonderful, inspiring thread. Great work, makes an affordable RBA look like the much more expensive ones, they look so nice on the mods pictured.

Just got my ZMAX for Christmas, got a cobra clone to go with it, but after seeing this thread, gonna go to work on the AGAs I have. See what I can do!

I have several aga-T so I'm modifying the bottom section to make a plinth for my Zmax II.

Howdy Mev,
Did you find time to start farting around with the idea of a plinth for your ZMax?

Good deal folks, thanks for the spark to move on to another project.

Big Max

Lentulusbatiatus

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2012
Wakefield
Hi mate it's still on the drawing board and probably will be until the new year now. Reason being I was thinking the SigMax and Aga-T would be same diameter which they're not. So now i'm in two minds on whether to make a skirt for the Aga-T or make a skirt for the Sigmax that will suit all.
My idea for Aga-T skirt was to use a 510-Ego adapter and add Ego threading to the inside of an upturned Aga-T base, this would work great but only for the Aga-T. I have several different diameter SS tubing coming in the new year and i'll take another look at it then. If I do make something i'll post info and pics here though. (if it's any good that is lol)

Big Mac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2012
Citrus Heights, CA
Howdy Mev,

Very cool my friend. Now I've begun to put out feelers to see if any friends of friends of friends know anyone with a metal lathe, lol. See what you guys have done!! Now the guest bathroom probably won't get painted on schedule....no telling whatelse may fall thru the cracks around here. Only got till the end of january to fart around, then I'll be laid up awhile, so it'll be pen and paper time. Much prefer the hands on approach though, oh well.

IMHO (seeing as how I got my SigMax as a christmas present from Santa) is thats where all ideas should be focused on! J/K of course, about the focus, not the gift. I think I'm gonna look at it from the point of view that I would like to come up with an easily reproduced piece.....basically what I'm saying is I think I would prefer to forego adding threads to the AGA. Not really sure, gonna have to think on this just a bit to try to catchup with the rest of you folks....

BTW, the stuff everyone here has been posting is very impressive. Very impressive.

Ya'll have a great New Years celebration,

Big Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread