Deals for eGo twist / evods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wvcadle

Jul 16, 2013
United States
Hello. I've read where people talk about there being deals, or ways to get things cheaper if you do this or that, or shop here or there. I'm trying to leave the world of Blu, and buy a couple of ego-c twist batteries with usb and wall chargers, a couple of extra heads, and 3-4 evods. Could someone clue me in to how I can go about making this purchase as cheaply as possible? This purchase being only a little less than a month after I shelled out $75 for a blu starter kit.

Thanks.

LKnives

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Madison, WI
www.twitch.tv
Hrm, myvaporstore has the best deal I am aware where you can get 2 Twists (Or Vision Spinners) and either 2 eVoDs, 2 Kanger T3s, or 2 MT3s plus your charger for 70 bucks. Or you can amp the price and get 2 protanks. (Edit: You also get a USB wall adapter with your charger.)

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Vision_Spinner_Joye_Ego_C_Twist_Combo_p/vvs-c.htm

Best deal I can think off the top of my head. IMHO getting 2 Vision Spinners at 1300mah is a way better deal for the price than getting the 2 eGo Twists at 1000mah but I've only ever used the Spinner so I have no base to compare to the two.

I think with MVS you can use the code ECF5 or 5ECF and get a 5% discount on your first order.

Last edited:

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I always suggest Liberty-Flights.com and use the 20% off button.

There you can piece together a basic kit for around $60. Case and wall plug would be and extra $12.

2 x 650 Twists
    2 x 1.8 Ohm Evods
    1 x USB Fast Charger

I've bought 4 Twists from them. I wish they sold Spinners and Winders, though, as well.

Edit: The Twist will be found under the eGo-C category

Last edited:

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I always suggest Liberty-Flights.com and use the 20% off button.

There you can piece together a basic kit for around $60. Case and wall plug would be and extra $12.

2 x 650 Twists
    2 x 1.8 Ohm Evods
    1 x USB Fast Charger

I've bought 4 Twists from them. I wish they sold Spinners and Winders, though, as well.

Edit: The Twist will be found under the eGo-C category
    These are genuine Joye and Kanger.

Krazirob

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 12, 2010
    Cameron, NC

Thunderball

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 5, 2013
    Grayson, Georgia
    These are genuine Joye and Kanger.

Take heed to his post. You cant beat genuine Joye with real Kangers. This is top drawer stuff for a beginner as well as a seasoned vaping vet.

Ive made 12 orders from fastech...lots of stuff. but WATCH YOURSELF. You have to know what your buying. I have a drawer full of junk from there...and alot of good stuff also. The knock off variable volt stuff has been bad so far (ego variable volt). I have probably 14 evods from there in my houshold. Some work, some dont. I still order from them, but I know whats good and bad from my experience and from this forum.

szot

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Never had 1 problem with any fasttec product, including variable batteries, Kangars, evods, or anything....and they do have a written money back guarantee, if ya ever did....their products are as good as any I ever bought someplace else..and honestly I don't believe 99% of the people wouldn't know a knock off from the OEM product..

Krazirob

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 12, 2010
    Cameron, NC
    Never had 1 problem with any fasttec product, including variable batteries, Kangars, evods, or anything....and they do have a written money back guarantee, if ya ever did....their products are as good as any I ever bought someplace else..and honestly I don't believe 99% of the people wouldn't know a knock off from the OEM product..

its hard to tell sometimes but when in use you can usually tell from the performance and durability........

Krazirob

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 12, 2010
    Cameron, NC
    how do you tell what is legit and what is not?
    I want to get the myvaporstore spinners deal, but are those the real deal?
    I've been wanting to upgrade from my meh V2, and they look amazing. Especially with the protanks; my friend has those, and i love them.

its hard to tell by looks alone unless it has obvious imperfections........get one or two first and if it works then stock up

bully mom

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 17, 2011
    Kentucky

Looks legit to me!! I have never purchased anything from HC but have heard pretty good things about the quality of merchandise. Only issue is the shipping time from what I have heard. Glad someone started this thread. I'm looking to set my daughter and sil up with a basic ego setup and pray they make the switch.

bhswmc01

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2013
    Boise, Idaho, United States
    I ordered some yesterday and paid extra for the better shipping - will report back when they get here!

Looks legit to me!! I have never purchased anything from HC but have heard pretty good things about the quality of merchandise. Only issue is the shipping time from what I have heard. Glad someone started this thread. I'm looking to set my daughter and sil up with a basic ego setup and pray they make the switch.

bully mom

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 17, 2011
    Kentucky
    Thanks for the feedback on this. My daughter just reported that my son in law used my little "pink" ego all day yesterday and didn't cheat all day. I'm feeling more positive about them trying to quit together. I even donated the last bottle of my BWB ry4 stash to the cause.

If anyone can suggest a good basic tobacco flavor that would be great too. Can't get the Ry4 from Don anymore but they both like the flavor.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    If anyone can suggest a good basic tobacco flavor that would be great too. Can't get the Ry4 from Don anymore but they both like the flavor.

I just ordered a tobacco sampler from Kalamazoo, OMFG tobacco gets a lot of good reviews. 5 - 7.5 ml/12.99. With it, on a hunch, I ordered the Apple Jax Tobacco. I liked what I tried from HHV.

Boba's Bounty is still my fave.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread