Status
Not open for further replies.

Joyce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
West Virginia
Dear Wader,

It’s been quite some time since we chatted. I find that you and I are occupying our accustomed positions regarding WOW Nuport juice. As there has been much whining many requests for said juice, I just wanted to take this opportunity to remind you that I still have the same items for offer. I must prepare for nuclear winter.

And to that end, the time has come for us to address the situation with WOW Pineapple. Once upon a time, I had a bottle of this nectar of the gods. Thinking that there would be plenty to be had at some time in the future, I sold it to a desperate Family member. I could wait, I told him, and his need seemed greater. That’s the kind of person I am, generous to a fault.

That was five months ago. Every update is a new adventure, checking with bated breath, only to find no WOW Pineapple juice making an appearance. Yes, there have been cartos, but they don’t quite do it. I am bereft.

So again, let us reason together. The firstborn has recently acquired a rather large beau, which could be good or bad, depending on one’s point of view. In addition to the original items, I can also sweeten the deal with an extensive and expensive perfume collection.

Or, if bribery is no longer to your liking, let me make you an offer you can’t refuse. A wise man might ask himself, “Do I know where my squirrels are?”.

:D

Tracker II

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2011
Illinois
Mmm ... squirrel (with apple slices and baby carrots).

Attachments

• IMG_1822.jpg
    IMG_1822.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread