deejStuff Is Here!! (Part Three!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spud006

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2012
Littleton, CO
I'm gonna be an outcast and say to start with the Chris Eccleston eps. I say that because it gives a good background into the Dr. Who Universe.

I did like David Tennant much better, though. And I've gotta say that Matt Smith has really grown on me.

I think the only reason that Matt Smith started out kind of iffy for me was that David Tennant was so good. Matt takes a few episodes to get used to and then you realize that he is actually great.

I loved Farscape! But like all the others, it was ended WAY too soon. :)

It was a darned shame that it ended so abruptly. There was so much left that they could have done with it. :(

Raspberry 'n' Cream.... I'll add that in a bit. If it's not there by tomorrow, please yell at me!

Sounds good to me. Your raspberry flavoring is just so delicious. Thank you!:toast:

I didn't say anything quotable by deej :cry: :lol:

Hi to all who have entered since I last said hi. :)

Hi jj!
I was quoted three times.:p
Although that's probably because I was very talkative today.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Now there's a list I can do something with!! (assuming I don't forget about it... I may need a 'prodder')
Weren't you talking about holidays like these earlier or was I imagining it. That's the reason I did the search.

Hi tigger 
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your avatar. Can I have one?

Manimal3497

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
Springfield,IL
The best way to do it is to use an off site photo storage site. Like photobucket, flickr, etc. and then link the picture.

Ty that makes sense. I been learnin so much lately i been havin to file the other stuff. I was trying to actually upload the photo. I should know

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
There's another good Netflix show that was actually new last year on Fox. I couldn't watch it due to work so I was glad to see it come to Netflix.

Fururistic technology, weapons, and vehicles fighting against dinosaurs and each other for survival. What more could you want? :D

Dialogue, plot, good acting.

(Otherwise I agree. I watched half the season & was supremely disappointed. YMMV. :) )

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
I'm gonna be an outcast and say to start with the Chris Eccleston eps. I say that because it gives a good background into the Dr. Who Universe.

I did like David Tennant much better, though. And I've gotta say that Matt Smith has really grown on me.

OK, I'll give it a shot. I'll start w/"Season One" on Netflix (quotes for Poeia - it's labeled as such on NF w/the year 2005), it appears to be Christopher Eccleston. I'll try to make it through to at least David Tennant's series (as I've read/heard so many good things about him).

I sorta liked Terra Nova... required some suspension of disbelief... but I did watch it...

For me, it required suspension of all disbelief... and taste... and impatience... :blink:

TravTech

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2012
PA
I'd be more worried about cleaning up what comes out the other end...

31539324.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread