deejStuff Is Here!! (Part Three!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spud006

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2012
Littleton, CO
Those are cute :D, who cares that your are a gay stripper hiding behind heterosexualality :D

I swear I'm straight... I just do the gay stripping as a... a.... a side job. Yeah that's it. A side job. :laugh:
Got to pay for my deejStuff some how.:)
I even crocheted my own banana hammock. :lol::lol:

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
I didn't get quoted either, :cry::cry::cry:

Those are cute :D, who cares that your are a gay stripper hiding behind heterosexualality :D

I want a baby dragon too :wub:
Goodnight JJ and Redd.

Going away now as I an NOT wubbed anymore :cry:
Says who? ALL Clowder Members are loved! :wub:

I swear I'm straight... I just do the gay stripping as a... a.... a side job. Yeah that's it. A side job. :laugh:
Got to pay for my deejStuff some how.:)
I even crocheted my own banana hammock. :lol::lol:

You're young and you need the money?

Spud006

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2012
Littleton, CO
You're young and you need the money?

Well ya. The way you keep coming out with tasty new flavors and I still haven't tried all your older flavors yet. I'm just lucky I'm young and single. Other wise I would have to be broke and yelled at for trying out all these juices. :laugh:

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
Deej you should do kinda like an AMA thing. I don't know what made me think of it today but I have like odd questions ish that I'm curious about.

If you mean the American Medical Association, I can't touch it. Way too many ways to get into trouble. However, feel free to PM me a question. Just be aware that I may have to say, "Sorry, check with your doctor." There are questions that a regular person can answer, but that will get a vendor into deep doo-doo.

Well ya. The way you keep coming out with tasty new flavors and I still haven't tried all your older flavors yet. I'm just lucky I'm young and single. Other wise I would have to be broke and yelled at for trying out all these juices. :laugh:

And considering I just activated Raspberries 'n' Cream and another flavor called Candice's Mix (like Sam's Mix, but with more Apple)...

Spud006

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2012
Littleton, CO
If you mean the American Medical Association, I can't touch it. Way too many ways to get into trouble. However, feel free to PM me a question. Just be aware that I may have to say, "Sorry, check with your doctor." There are questions that a regular person can answer, but that will get a vendor into deep doo-doo.

Lol, that was the first thing that I thought when I googled AMA. I think Okiki might mean an Ask Me Anything.

And considering I just activated Raspberries 'n' Cream and another flavor called Candice's Mix (like Sam's Mix, but with more Apple)...

O no, looks like I'll have to start doing double dances. :rickroll::rickroll: :laugh:

I feel sorry for anyone who is just coming into this thread. I bet they are very confused. :lol:

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Deej you should do kinda like an AMA thing. I don't know what made me think of it today but I have like odd questions ish that I'm curious about.

AMA = Ask Me Anything

(It's a Reddit thing, or at least in my experience. :) ).

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
It gets freaking dark here when the power goes out.

"Ask Me Anything" makes a lot more sense than American Medical Association. I apologize. I have had FDA and AMA on my mind a lot lately.

Okiki: were you thinking a new thread? Or just doing them here? I can pretty much answer any question as long as you don't require the answer to be correct. :laugh:

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
Oh I know you don't do to many menthol flavors but peach and menthol go really well together

There are actually quite a few flavors that use menthol, you just don't notice it because it's mixed for a specific effect. The biggest problem I have with menthol is that I tend to taste the menthol over the other flavor. I have no problem introducing a mentholated flavor, if you'll tell me what the proportions are. Like three drops peach and one drop menthol. Or something like that.

Okiki

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2009
NW Ohio, SE Michigan
It gets freaking dark here when the power goes out.

"Ask Me Anything" makes a lot more sense than American Medical Association. I apologize. I have had FDA and AMA on my mind a lot lately.

Okiki: were you thinking a new thread? Or just doing them here? I can pretty much answer any question as long as you don't require the answer to be correct. :laugh:

Hmm IDK a new thread could be interesting because you could get people outside of our group asking possibly. Just like the life of an ecig vendor, lol. But either way wouldn't matter.

I just have some odd generic questions and a few specific kinda things that I thought would be interesting to know

Okiki

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2009
NW Ohio, SE Michigan
There are actually quite a few flavors that use menthol, you just don't notice it because it's mixed for a specific effect. The biggest problem I have with menthol is that I tend to taste the menthol over the other flavor. I have no problem introducing a mentholated flavor, if you'll tell me what the proportions are. Like three drops peach and one drop menthol. Or something like that.

Hmm I would have no idea. Lol I have never made my own liquid to know.

Okiki

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2009
NW Ohio, SE Michigan
Hmm what mod setup do you use?

What is your favorite flavor?

Is your e liquid business the only thing you do?

How long were you mixing your own juices?

What did you do before?

What made you take the jump to start?

Was it difficult to start?

How long have you been vaping?

How long have you been a vendor?

Where is the oddest place you have vaped?

Have you ever thought of a b&m store?

Hmm that should start things off lol.

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
Hmm what mod setup do you use?

What is your favorite flavor?

Is your e liquid business the only thing you do?

How long were you mixing your own juices?

What did you do before?

What made you take the jump to start?

Was it difficult to start?

How long have you been vaping?

How long have you been a vendor?

Where is the oddest place you have vaped?

Have you ever thought of a b&m store?

Hmm that should start things off lol.

(1) if I'm not using the ProVari, I'm using a high-capacity Ego battery. I do have a couple other mods, and I'll use them every now and again, but I guess mod-wise I'm a simple person.

(2) I have three: deejblend 05 Menthol Double-Plus, Milk Chocolate and Pineapple. Be advised however, my favorites change.

(3) Yes.

(4) If I remember right, it's been a bit over two years.

(5) I tested customized medical software developed for National Genetics Institute. At least that was the major portion of what I did. I also tested software for the pharmaceutical industry. It was a rather new system designed to revolutionize the way drug discovery was performed. Other than that, I maintained our company's network.

(6) Honestly? When Pres. Obama signed the Affordable Care Act, the companies that my company was contracting with panicked, and started shedding all their outside vendors. Since the testing I did was rather esoteric, I wasn't able to flip over into other fields. At least that's how it appeared to the various other employers I tried to get on with.

(7) Actually, it was surprisingly easy. I sent a few samples of stuff I'd been mixing to a couple friends here on ECF, and they turned around and asked how much for 30 mL. I think from the first inquiry like that to actually being in full-blown business was maybe 10 days.

(8) 2 1/2 to 3 years. Not really sure. It's been a while.

(9) On March 11, it'll be two years.

(10) Dr.'s office. I would say something about the lavatory on an airplane...

(11) I have, but I simply don't do enough business to support it. It's a thing that I would not be able to do by myself and still keep up the mixing. I wouldn't mind going into partnership with somebody, but doing it on my own honestly doesn't appeal to me all that much. Also, in this area I don't think I could make it work. The population density is simply too low.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread