Status
Not open for further replies.

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
an interesting listen about the potential deeming regulations...really long, but interesting. it's really worth taking the time to listen to it (start it about 42 minutes in if you can't listen to all of it)

https://soundcloud.com/vp-live/deeming-regulations

Thanks to DC2 for starting the thread from which i borrowed the link: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...red-do-you-want-feel-better-about-things.html

::waves at MG:: hope you're doing well

hope your back feels better soon Dolphins

(both clean and dirty laundry at my house is fur covered, so no one should look to me for laundry assistance)

I suspect that by Feb I'll be unable to withstand the urge to buy more deejstuff, whether i need it or not...but i ignore valentine's day on general principle. isn't there a better, more obscure holiday to celebrate?

I really enjoyed listening to that... and hope everyone can break out the 1:47:xx to do so. Thanks to DC2 for starting the thread... thanks to CES for bringing it to our attention!

The only things I've got not fur-covered are my lab coats and scrubs... there's a few aminals here. :)

Hmmm... more obscure holiday... well, there's always "Cause deej says so!" that rolls around on the 13th... that's pretty obscure...

There are over 30 seasons of Dr. Who. You'll be watching forever.

heheheheh... yeah...

THIS ^^^ from the grinch who regularly eats spam on christmas day? hmph
:p:laugh:

(and there is nothing wrong with fur covered laundry :glare: )

Wait... there's something wrong about eating Spam on Christmas Day????

those of us who aren't purists started with the recent versions- the 15th or 17th or something Doctor...though i've seen a number of the earlier episodes too

I gotta admit that I enjoy the newer ones more than the older ones. :)

KrasH

Moved On
Jul 25, 2012
Lemon Cheesecake is the bomb! A great light tasting vape. The lemon is slight, the crust taste is there, grahm cracker, with the hint of lemony creme cheese on the exhale. You also get a nice tangy inhale, but none of it is overpowering. I didn't have enough to do a test on multiple devices and voltage ranges like I do when doing a full blown review. In fact I gave the last 5ml to someone else that had not tried any Deej Stuff Juice before.

I really believe that the right hardware will make or break a juice flavor. I test on at least three different types of setups and vape temperature ranges.

So that is the short and skinny on the 20/80 mix. I will get some 50/50 as soon as i can and do a full review.

Spud006

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2012
Littleton, CO
Good Afternoon Clowder!

I suspect that by Feb I'll be unable to withstand the urge to buy more deejstuff, whether i need it or not...but i ignore valentine's day on general principle. isn't there a better, more obscure holiday to celebrate?

Like Mardi Gras? That's slightly obscure. :laugh:

There are over 30 seasons of Dr. Who. You'll be watching forever.

That's what I was thinking when I read that too. I'd hope Okiki will just skip to David Tennant. I thought he did an excellent job as The Doctor. Although everyone should see a few "old school" Tom Baker episodes, if they like Doctor Who. :)

Lemon Cheesecake is the bomb! A great light tasting vape. The lemon is slight, the crust taste is there, grahm cracker, with the hint of lemony creme cheese on the exhale. You also get a nice tangy inhale, but none of it is overpowering. I didn't have enough to do a test on multiple devices and voltage ranges like I do when doing a full blown review. In fact I gave the last 5ml to someone else that had not tried any Deej Stuff Juice before.

I really believe that the right hardware will make or break a juice flavor. I test on at least three different types of setups and vape temperature ranges.

So that is the short and skinny on the 20/80 mix. I will get some 50/50 as soon as i can and do a full review.

I haven't tried the Lemon Cheesecake yet but if you like it you should try the Strawberry Cheesecake, it is amazing.

Have you guys been in my meds?????
You all are silly with Spam and all. :)

I have to admit that I likw spam and eggs. It's the Virginia girl left in me I suppose ;).

Don't you mean Spam, Spam, Spam, and eggs. :lol:

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
...I gotta admit that I enjoy the newer ones more than the older ones. :)

Ok gang. I've never watched Dr. Who. Dunno why not, guess it just never grabbed me. But I am a sci fi fan, and have lately learned to adore British tv (Misfits, Luther, Primeval, Downton Abbey, etc). So tell me please, without going back to 60s & 70s episodes, where to start on DW without being lost?

Kthx :D

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

TravTech

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2012
PA
There's another good Netflix show that was actually new last year on Fox. I couldn't watch it due to work so I was glad to see it come to Netflix.

Terra Nova: Season 1, 13 episodes.
In this sci-fi drama series, the Shannon family travels with other settlers from the scorched Earth of the 22nd century to the prehistoric past, where they establish a colony to give humanity a second chance at survival.

Fururistic technology, weapons, and vehicles fighting against dinosaurs and each other for survival. What more could you want? :D

Spud006

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2012
Littleton, CO
Ok gang. I've never watched Dr. Who. Dunno why not, guess it just never grabbed me. But I am a sci fi fan, and have lately learned to adore British tv (Misfits, Luther, Primeval, Downton Abbey, etc). So tell me please, without going back to 60s & 70s episodes, where to start on DW without being lost?

You could start with the first season of the new ones which has Christopher Eccleston as The Doctor, I didn't like him too much though. Or you could skip straight to the end of season one where The Doctor changes to David Tennant, who is much better and crazier, but you might be a little lost for a few episodes. Just my opinion though.

Spud006

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2012
Littleton, CO
There's another good Netflix show that was actually new last year on Fox. I couldn't watch it due to work so I was glad to see it come to Netflix.

Fururistic technology, weapons, and vehicles fighting against dinosaurs and each other for survival. What more could you want? :D

More episodes. :(
I'm pretty sure Fox canceled it after one season.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
those of us who aren't purists started with the recent versions- the 15th or 17th or something Doctor...though i've seen a number of the earlier episodes too
I understand that. But if you say "season 1," you are talking about the 1960s. If you say David Tenant's first season, that something else.

Start with David Tenant's first season. That's the one they're talking about. (There are only about 6 or 7 seasons since then.)

Once upon at time, Dr. Who was like 1950s Saturday morning TV here. It was famous for having a product budget of about 14 cents and doing things like making things like spacecraft from a painted detergent bottle hung on a string. It was enormous fun. After about 30 years, it went of the air. (My Doctor was also Tom Baker.)

After a while it was relaunched with a proper budget. It starred David Tenant (a superb actor who has since left) and has become internationally successful. I made it through about half of an episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread