DO5PJOUWsAA8aFm.jpg

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I got a new thing, I take cornbread batter, and cook it like pancakes! They are awesome, better crust ratio and they stay nice and moist and can be reheated in the toaster....Mmmmm, corn cakes :)
Great idea!

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I got a new thing, I take cornbread batter, and cook it like pancakes! They are awesome, better crust ratio and they stay nice and moist and can be reheated in the toaster....Mmmmm, corn cakes :)
Great idea!

Oops!

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Had a fun day today playing with my chain saw...dropped four old birch trees, one of them was leaning towards my neighbors garage! I laid that sucka down right between his garage and the side of our house :) I was a nervous nellie making that fell cut, but the hinge cut held and she laid down nice and slow right where I wanted it...I'm tired now lol.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
ENAUD, I could not have stood the tension.
Someone had to do it, last year one of the big trunks broke about half way up and when we bought the place that widow maker was still hanging there. I coulda hired somebody, but then there's always the risk things won't go as planned, so I decided it was a nice cool day and just went for it. Now I got a few days work ahead cleaning up the yard and making big pieces into little pieces and stacking the wood to dry.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Had a fun day today playing with my chain saw...dropped four old birch trees, one of them was leaning towards my neighbors garage! I laid that sucka down right between his garage and the side of our house :) I was a nervous nellie making that fell cut, but the hinge cut held and she laid down nice and slow right where I wanted it...I'm tired now lol.
:?:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread