Status
Not open for further replies.

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
i had the same problem. they were great about sending a return label to print out and i sent it back on their dime. got a brand new one in a couple of days- no problems so far. the only difference was the fire button/ power wheel no longer has numbers. only shows 20 watts and different sized dots for setting the power. the small dot is the lowest setting and the dots get bigger as you turn the wheel until you hit 20. other than that it is the same as the first one i received. only time will tell if the charging port is a problem but it works fine now and is rapidly becoming the device i pick up first whenever i go anywhere. for me it is the perfect form factor.now if they come out with some diffferent resistance coils all will be fine. as it is it is still a great vape....

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I too am having an issue with the USB port. I noticed the port was very tight so I am extra carful when connecting it and it has not moved out of position but starting a few days ago there is a connection issue. Wiggling the power cable causes the power to go on and off so charging is not reliable. I made a video of that and sent it to the retailer. We'll see what happens.

I like the device for what it was designed to be and hope this problem is resolved and mine can be repaired or replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread