The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Denver (and surrounding areas) Vapers?

Discussion in 'US E-Smokers' started by bizzyb0t, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. AMBKJ

AMBKJ Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 10, 2010
    Colorado
    I'm in Arvada - for now.

2. Stuberto

Stuberto Full Member

Jun 22, 2010
    Greetings from Estes Park. I know of at least one other Vaper up here, but I think he's part time... have to change that and bring him here.

Stu

3. Whistle_Pig

Whistle_Pig Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2010
    Littleton, CO, U.S.
    Hey all you Coloradans! I just created a forum for the CoVapE Group.

Join!

Now!

We Want You!

4. phee

phee Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    so at mills and flats there's a colorado e-smokes stand selling starter kits, pcc, and juice if you ever get desperate - they're crazy expensive and the people who work there clearly dont kno anything about the juice but like getting CR123As at walmart this is a good fallback incase you're desperate for some juice lol

5. Whistle_Pig

Apr 11, 2010
    Littleton, CO, U.S.
  6. Higuchem

Higuchem Full Member

Dec 20, 2010
    Denver CO
    Colorado esmoke has a stand at the Aurora Mall as well. The guy at that mall didn't event know the term "smoke juice".

7. otrpu

otrpu Account closed on request Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2010
    Colorado
    Well, I'm from Lakewood. . .but I don't count. I work graveyard shift so I doubt I'll ever be able to attend anything normal people do. That's ok, I'll just lurk around. I'm still trying to get over the little girls, teenagers, and even full growed women, opening doors for me. The only thing that's good about getting old is it's better than the alternative. JMHO

Cheers,
    otrpu

8. Whistle_Pig

Apr 11, 2010
    Littleton, CO, U.S.
    We have another meetup scheduled for Feb 19th. Check the sub-forum.

9. thestoppableforce

thestoppableforce Full Member

Apr 1, 2011
    denver, co
    co e-smokes is way expensive the juice is like 20$ for 15 ml, the guys don't know much

10. hstl_

hstl_ Full Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Denver
    Hey guys. New to vaping and ECF and fairly new to Colorado! Only been out here for almost 3 years from Kansas City. Just wanted to drop in and say hey!

11. phee

Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    holy cow i havent been on the ECF in forever, are these local threads still alive?

12. Whistle_Pig

Apr 11, 2010
    Littleton, CO, U.S.
    Phee. Where've you been?

Yeah, it's been pretty dead around here. Dunno why. Well, I don't stop in much myself either. Been hanging at the Arduino forum lately. I'm pretty set in my vaping choices now, so seems like there's less to yak about.

13. phee

Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    man life's been a bit hectic so i havent had any time to post any videos or even lurk the forums =/

yeah i'm also pretty set on my on my vaping habits and things have plateaued for me as well. its more about fighting the bans and keeping our right to vape!

14. Whistle_Pig

Apr 11, 2010
    Littleton, CO, U.S.
    Well, good for you. I admit to having little (or no) energy for political fights these days.

15. Bananny

Bananny Full Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Denver, CO
    I just found this thread while looking for info on the upcoming meet in Castle Rock. I'm in eastern Aurora. What's up everyone?

16. muldrick

muldrick Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2009
    Easton, MD
    Hey, anybody here?
    I'm heading out that way this Sunday to check out the Denver area.
    Maybe/possibly move there....who knows.
    Any tips? From what I have read, Aurora is not the best area? True? Untrue?
    Any area I SHOULD stay away from, or really check out?

17. otrpu

otrpu Account closed on request Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2010
    Colorado
    Hey WP, there's a slight chance I may be working the 6-2p shift M-F, starting in late Jan. If it happens I may be able to make the weekend meets. And, my DIY eLiquid cost is out three decimals, but, I'm 0Nic0FA, 75%PG/25%VG, (that's Zero Nicotine Zero Flavor Added, 75/25 PG/VG). I smoked tobacco for more than 52 years, now, haven't had an analog for more than 10 months. JMHO

Cheers,
    otrpu

18. thugmusk

thugmusk Full Member

Nov 13, 2009
    Englewood CO
    It's best to talk to a few realtors to see what you actually want and need to find/match up to the right spot. Lifestyles etc all play into it. At age 55 I wouldn't want to live any where near Colfax, for instance.

I was relocated here and I wanted a commute no more then 10 miles to the "DTC" area so I settled for an area that is in Englewood at the intersections of Yale and Downing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.