• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Denver (and surrounding areas) Vapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
Colorado
phi303.blogspot.com
so at mills and flats there's a colorado e-smokes stand selling starter kits, pcc, and juice if you ever get desperate - they're crazy expensive and the people who work there clearly dont kno anything about the juice but like getting CR123As at walmart this is a good fallback incase you're desperate for some juice lol

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
yeah I saw somebody else from lakewood on here, but I dont remember who

Well, I'm from Lakewood. . .but I don't count. I work graveyard shift so I doubt I'll ever be able to attend anything normal people do. That's ok, I'll just lurk around. I'm still trying to get over the little girls, teenagers, and even full growed women, opening doors for me. The only thing that's good about getting old is it's better than the alternative. JMHO

Cheers,
otrpu

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
We have another meetup scheduled for Feb 19th. Check the sub-forum.

Hey WP, there's a slight chance I may be working the 6-2p shift M-F, starting in late Jan. If it happens I may be able to make the weekend meets. And, my DIY eLiquid cost is out three decimals, but, I'm 0Nic0FA, 75%PG/25%VG, (that's Zero Nicotine Zero Flavor Added, 75/25 PG/VG). I smoked tobacco for more than 52 years, now, haven't had an analog for more than 10 months. JMHO

Cheers,
otrpu

thugmusk

Nov 13, 2009
Englewood CO
Hey, anybody here?
I'm heading out that way this Sunday to check out the Denver area.
Maybe/possibly move there....who knows.
Any tips? From what I have read, Aurora is not the best area? True? Untrue?
Any area I SHOULD stay away from, or really check out?

It's best to talk to a few realtors to see what you actually want and need to find/match up to the right spot. Lifestyles etc all play into it. At age 55 I wouldn't want to live any where near Colfax, for instance.

I was relocated here and I wanted a commute no more then 10 miles to the "DTC" area so I settled for an area that is in Englewood at the intersections of Yale and Downing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread