The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Denver (and surrounding areas) Vapers?

Discussion in 'US E-Smokers' started by bizzyb0t, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. thugmusk

thugmusk Full Member

Nov 13, 2009
    Englewood CO
    I thought I read a post where someone found Capellas flavoring in a shop on Broadway down by Englewood.

Anyone recall that or know of a place?

ra

2. toxinsedge

toxinsedge Full Member

Dec 28, 2009
    Colorado
    I am in boulder and i am currently trying to buy a joye 510. Does anyone know of any place that sells the joye 510 near boulder?

3. Drunkwaco

Drunkwaco Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 24, 2009
    Denver Colorado
    Only Denver vendor for PV's that i know of is Heads of State. Last time i was there they only sold e-cigars which i do not suggest buying. You'll save money just buying them online thou. all my 510 stuff i get from Altsmoke.com or if you don't mind the wait from china you'll have a lot of $$$ if you use Wholesale & Retail Best E-smoking Supplier

Welcome to the denver vapors toxin.

P.S. just got my silver bullet charged and primed wooooooooo it's so nice. Thanks phee for showing me it.

4. phee

phee Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    not a problem! enjoy it! :D

5. Drunkwaco

Drunkwaco Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 24, 2009
    Denver Colorado
    Anything crazy going on in LoDo or anything? I haven’t made my plans yet so keeping my opinions open

6. gointomexico

gointomexico Moved On

Dec 25, 2009
    boulder co, USA
    I have been vaping for 2 weeks now. My brother gave me some e-health cigarettes, which got me started. I quit analogs after I finished my last pack of smokes, and im not going back ever. I'll chew the nicotine gum b4 I smoke analogs.

Just to add some info, the smokers friendly in boulder sells a SF branded e-cigarette for 70 bucks. I think its a green-cig. They also sell n-joy for the same price. They also sell carts for the green-cig, and njoy supplies.

Also, Colorado e-smokes sells liquid. i got the tobacco 30ml for 30 bucks. Pricey, but easy to get. The one I went to was in the Lakewood mall. If you call them, the answering machine has directions.

7. debook

debook Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2010
    CO
    Wow BizzyB0t, way to represent!

Love the NannyState spin they put on it without doing any real research on the subject for themselves. It will take time to remove the tobacco smoking stigma from vaping, but I it will come in time if we keep at it. I haven't tried to vape in public here in northern CO yet as I don't barhop much, but will try in the near future.:D

I agree with the guy who talked about how much better he feels after quitting analogs in favor of vaping...my wife and I struggled for years to get off analogs with patches / cold turkey / gum etc but with PV's we are sailing through (and experiencing the post tobacco process) and off since the beginning of the year. Very very cool.

Sounds like there may be enough on here to start a CO group...?

8. Scott Tenorman

Scott Tenorman Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 22, 2009
    Aurora, Colorado
    Aurora here. Been vaping since mid July last year. In case anyone is interested I started making my own Nicosticks and Magnum (High voltage) mods. I could probably make them for anyone that wanted them, just PM me. Happy Vaping fellow Coloradans!

9. jace

jace Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2010
    Aurora, CO
    hey! I am in Aurora as well. Iliff and Tower. Been vaping for about 2 weeks. Made a mistake of buying two BluCigs kits as the first e-cig for my wife and I. Two batteries blown after only two weeks vaping. I'vegot a 510 on the way, but I really want to try a high voltage mod.

Do you use protected batteries? I have heard issues using non-protected batteries.

I am trying to figure out how to PM on this forum, but so far, no joy.

10. JRWReich

JRWReich Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hiya Mustang394! There are a few of us here. I've met 3 so far!

11. JRWReich

Hey Jace. The quickest way I have found is to click the person's avatar of who I want to send the message. Then on the left side under the persons name, click "send message" and one of the two options is PM.

12. JRWReich

Hi Scott. Any chance you are the one posting those mods on Craigs List?

13. jace

Jan 28, 2010
    Aurora, CO
    No dice. I used the "connect with Facebook" option though, without an ECFR forum account, and I see no way to associate an ECF aqccount with the "Connect With Facebook" thing. Crap.

14. Scott Tenorman

Scott Tenorman Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 22, 2009
    Aurora, Colorado

Jace, I sent you a private message :)

15. JRWReich

Just tried to send you a PM... that option wasn't listed there :(

I would contact a mod. I think it just may be your account.

16. jace

Jan 28, 2010
    Aurora, CO
    OK, I emailed the admin. Adam, shoot me an email - jacemail -at- gmail.com and we'll take the mods discussion private so as not to violate any forum rules....

17. jace

Jan 28, 2010
    Aurora, CO
    And thank you JRWReich, for the help!

18. Slither

Slither Full Member

Jan 25, 2010
    Denver, CO
    Aurora here. Been vaping for about 2 weeks and love it. I have not read through all the posts yet but did see some mention about maybe having a vapers night out once a month or so. Great idea, we could combine it with a swap or something. That and I am usually just looking for an excuse to get out of the house :)

19. boxhead

boxhead Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2009
    Chico, california
    hey doing a show at the colorado convention center, not with -cig but vapin away at the booth...

20. lyrics4me

lyrics4me Unregistered Supplier

Feb 5, 2010
    Denver, CO
    Hello, everybody!!!
    I'm in Denver Wads/Hampden... I've been vaping and started selling as well... glad to see some fellow CO's on here! ciao! lyric

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.