Status
Not open for further replies.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Have any of you cut buyers investigated if your mod is authentic? I only ask because the incredibly cheap price and they appear to be selling counterfeit Samsung 40T’s. Obviously batteries are much easier to fake then a mod but was just curious if someone has one from a different source to compare.

Oh and this is the thread discussing the fake batteries.
    INR21700-40T Fakes already on the market
    I have 2 I bought a couple years ago when it was released, so will be able to compare when I get mine.
    I think they are just clearing stock/parts of a not so popular mod.

madstabber

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Concoction Creating Cave
    I have 2 I bought a couple years ago when it was released, so will be able to compare when I get mine.
    I think they are just clearing stock/parts of a not so popular mod.
    I think your probably right, I just thought it was worth mentioning. Counterfeit batteries are much more prevalent then counterfeit mods. It’s disappointing 3avape is selling counterfeit anything, that’s enough for me to put on the do not buy from list. Well unless I get shinyitis with a touch of low-priceitis. It’s a terrible affliction and there’s no telling what I’d do if I was weakened by that one-two punch, never say never...but probably not.:drool:

score69

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 28, 2015
    Athens, GA, USA
    any good alternative bottle for DC ?
    It's a pretty standard size bottle. Most bottles will fit, the tubing out the top just needs to be long enough where it can angle over a bit to the 510 feed pin.

That said, the Pulse bottles will NOT fit. I've tried the Coilmaster bottles and the Varitube bottles, they both fit fine and come with enough tubing that you can trim it to fit. Not sure about other bottles off hand, but I'm sure there's a good number of choices out there that will fit for you.

Sorry to hear yours is leaking, I'm still using the OG bottle with mine and no issues.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
    Jan 12, 2018
    It's a pretty standard size bottle. Most bottles will fit, the tubing out the top just needs to be long enough where it can angle over a bit to the 510 feed pin.

That said, the Pulse bottles will NOT fit. I've tried the Coilmaster bottles and the Varitube bottles, they both fit fine and come with enough tubing that you can trim it to fit. Not sure about other bottles off hand, but I'm sure there's a good number of choices out there that will fit for you.

Sorry to hear yours is leaking, I'm still using the OG bottle with mine and no issues.
    i try to monitor few more refill, i think bottle leak is base on user (me) inproper steel cap closing (highly suspected) cause bottle cap and lock base design, it turn together ..

Tmebs

ECF Veteran
    Sep 16, 2014
    BFE, Illinois
    My Purple one showed up yesterday (1 day early).
    I am impressed so far. No emails, color changes.
    Ordered on Dec 30 and got it Jan 18.

Getting used to holding it, found the long press to round up/down watts handy. I didn't even know it did that LOL.

I am right handed but vape with my left hand. It is more comfortable in my left hand anyway but it would be easy to use right handed and access the bottle. Also the bottle is comfortable to use, but the cutout is a smidge small.

Seems to be hitting correctly in watts and also seems the battery is not being ate up too quickly (Pulse 80w) but its only been a day LOL.

Should have ordered a couple of them! Guess I jumped in the thread at just the right moment in time. Thanks everybody.:toast:

beckah54

Dog Lover!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 27, 2009
    Ohio
    My Purple one showed up yesterday (1 day early).
    I am impressed so far. No emails, color changes.
    Ordered on Dec 30 and got it Jan 18.

Ours must have been on the same boat. I ordered on the same day and received mine yesterday also. Ordered purple, got purple. I opened it and admired it but haven’t used it yet. I’ll have to get a build on a squonk atty ready first.

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I hope yours show up soon! On a positive note very little of our packages ever get lost just takes a looong detour.
    Yes, will wait patiently.
    I've had other orders from them arrive quickly. (12 days)
    I ordered 3 of these mods on different days, so paid shipping for each separate order.
    When they finally came in stock, 3A decided to save themselves some $, and shipped all 3 orders in the same package. Hope they didn't put the usual $10 "declared value" on the label and customs kicked it back.
    With the amount I paid for shipping, they could have shipped them DHL.

• Optimistic
    Reactions: Heartsdelight

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    Starting to wonder if I will ever see mine.
    Ordered Nov. 30, they finally shipped them, but the package has been traveling for 3 weeks.
    Thinking it may be lost...:-x

I'm in the same boat. Ordered 11/30, shipped 12/14, cleared Beijing EMS 12/15 and not a peep since then. It's not the $18 out, it's that I wanted another inexpensive squonk option, but it looks like that's not happening. Still waiting on word on the delayed Drone, so nit much new on the squonk front for me to play with. Happy for all the rest who got theirs. It was tough to resist at that price.

I don't believe they are counterfeits (well, not having one I sure can't look at it to tell) as it's a discontinued model and I think they just picked up all the overage inventory on them.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
    Jan 12, 2018
    I worry on leaking might cause chips damage like my vandyvape 80w n fuchai 213 squobk, lucky enough, no juice internal, just bottle leaking.

Attachments

• IMG_20190117_192710.jpg
      IMG_20190117_192710.jpg
      1.3 MB · Views: 27
    • IMG_20190117_192411.jpg
      IMG_20190117_192411.jpg
      788.5 KB · Views: 25
    • IMG_20190117_173015.jpg
      IMG_20190117_173015.jpg
      1.2 MB · Views: 25
    • Optimistic

score69

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 28, 2015
    Athens, GA, USA
    I've used mine on/off for what, maybe 7-8 months now? I got it when it first came out. Quite a few bottles of juice through it to say the least. No internal leaks in mine yet. Honestly, I've not had any bottle messes either that weren't due to me being a piggy when I refilled it. I'm still using the stock bottle with mine.

I do get good battery life too. Just checked my inventory, I've got two spares of the Cut. It's a solid squonker for me, very comfortable to use.

My major downside is the screen cover scratching easily, but hey, it is what it is. Still worth the price of admission to me.

I wish I had gotten mine at the price many of you did, but I'm still pleased with it and have no regrets.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
    Jan 12, 2018
    I've used mine on/off for what, maybe 7-8 months now? I got it when it first came out. Quite a few bottles of juice through it to say the least. No internal leaks in mine yet. Honestly, I've not had any bottle messes either that weren't due to me being a piggy when I refilled it. I'm still using the stock bottle with mine.

I do get good battery life too. Just checked my inventory, I've got two spares of the Cut. It's a solid squonker for me, very comfortable to use.

My major downside is the screen cover scratching easily, but hey, it is what it is. Still worth the price of admission to me.

I wish I had gotten mine at the price many of you did, but I'm still pleased with it and have no regrets.

i will try will another CUT bottle, see it still leak or not ...

IMG_20190120_215807.jpg

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I'm in the same boat. Ordered 11/30, shipped 12/14, cleared Beijing EMS 12/15 and not a peep since then. It's not the $18 out, it's that I wanted another inexpensive squonk option, but it looks like that's not happening. Still waiting on word on the delayed Drone, so nit much new on the squonk front for me to play with. Happy for all the rest who got theirs. It was tough to resist at that price.

I don't believe they are counterfeits (well, not having one I sure can't look at it to tell) as it's a discontinued model and I think they just picked up all the overage inventory on them.
    So I'm not alone. Yours has been traveling a couple weeks more than mine tho.
    Have you tried e-mailing them? I was going to wait another week before contacting them, but might do it sooner, as CN New Year shut down starts 1/1.

Reactions: Eskie

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    So I'm not alone. Yours has been traveling a couple weeks more than mine tho.
    Have you tried e-mailing them? I was going to wait another week before contacting them, but might do it sooner, as CN New Year shut down starts 1/1.

At this point why bother? They'll just say they got it out the door and gave me a tracking number. After that it's the carrier's problem and chasing down China Post won't get me anywhere. At least it was cheap. It just reinforces my dislike for ordering from China. Other than replacement glass from FT which can't be found anywhere else I don't buy anything that's expensive, or even moderate, if I can get it in a few days from a domestic vendor who I can work with if something goes missing.

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    At this point why bother? They'll just say they got it out the door and gave me a tracking number. After that it's the carrier's problem and chasing down China Post won't get me anywhere. At least it was cheap. It just reinforces my dislike for ordering from China. Other than replacement glass from FT which can't be found anywhere else I don't buy anything that's expensive, or even moderate, if I can get it in a few days from a domestic vendor who I can work with if something goes missing.
    I hear you.
    That's the reason I usually only order small orders.
    Ticks me off they took it upon themselves to combine my orders into one package.
    Crossing fingers, our orders will show up eventually....

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
    Jan 12, 2018
    u can files paypal complaint with PROOF of not receive, PAYPAL would refund you :) main reason i like to use PAYPAL.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread