Device Preferences Poll Redux

Which device *that you own* would you recommend to a friend?

• NJOY/Sedansa/Puresmoker/DSE801/RN4072/Other/Generic Penstyle (2 Hole)

• NJOY/Sedansa/Puresmoker/DSE801/RN4072/Other/Generic Penstyle (4 Hole)

• DSE-901/DSE-901b/Sedansa Nano I

• RN4081/DSE103/NPRO/Great White/Peewee Supermini

• M401/Intellicig Supermini

• Janty Minifogger

• Janty Kissbox Classic

• Something from Dealextreme (not in another category)

• Ruyan Bling

• Janty Yentl

• Ruyan/DSE-601/Other/Generic E-Pipe

• Loongtotem supermini/E-cig minicig/Smokingeverywhere/Fifty-One

• Ruyan Vegas/Generic Disposable Cigar

• NJOY/other/generic/RN4062 Rechargeable Cigar

• Screwdriver

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

judasburrito

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2008
Kate's http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/electronic-cigarette-reviews/2734-device-preferences.html Poll has been a classic on this forum--I'd like to ask a similar question from a slightly different perspective.

Please check the box next to the specified unit if:
A)You own the unit
AND
B)You would recommend the unit to a friend.

Due to limited number of poll options, I may have conflated a few units from different suppliers that are not exactly the same. Please note that I'm not trying to say that these are all the same hardware.

Thanks,
Matt

Grenage

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2008
Portsmouth, UK
I voted for the screwdriver and the DSE901 because they are great devices along the same thread. I own a KB classic and while it is very good device, I am having a fair few problems with the carts getting melted by the atomiser and producing a harsher smoke. I like the harshness, but I really don't want to breath in the fumes from whatever the cart filling is made of. As a 'dripper' it's cracking, but I don't know if I'd recommend it to a friend who would probably be using carts.

judasburrito

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2008
That's a great idea, Kate--I might put that up later today (feel free to beat me to it...)

Ideally, I wanted a 30+ option poll so that brands could be distinguished a bit, and for each one I could have "do you own?" and "would you recommend" as separate options, so we could see the proportion of owners who would recommend each thing, but alas...

Papa Lazarou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2008
UK
Its tricky because there are good and bad points to all of the devices I own!! I've not got one which is just rubbish. I own a few 901's, a 2 hole RN4072 pen style, a Ruyan Bling, and an RN4081 super mini. Really it comes down to which one has the least downsides.

Therefore I'd probably most recommend the 901 and the RN4072 to friends. Both are consistent performers for me. The RN4072 is a bit camp looking for my taste but is my choice for vaping at home as it has good cartridge and battery life. The 901 is good for everyday use and less conspicuous looking.. The RN4081 super mini is good, but has very obvious limitations in cartridge life and I would not recommend it as a primary device.

The Bling just is not consistent enough for me - I don't feel I could rely on it to work all the time, and is relegated to occasional use. Therefore I don't think I would recommend that to friends.

RhinoOne

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2008
Wilmington, DE USA

futbol9

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just received my penstyle from puresmoker and man let me tell u is working awsome. lots of vapor and nice throat hit with low nic cartriges. Hopefully stays this way. I am a very light smoker so hopefully my atomizer last longer than u guys. Thank you steve for your fast shipping and for the extra cartriges By the way this is marco. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread