• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

DFW Vape Meet - 3/23 SUCCESS!! Boomerjack's Arlington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dallas TX
I will say it now. I am sorry for being such a talker. Being up since 4:15 am and having 2 beers made me just a little too loose. I was thinking on my way home how great it was to have adult company that is not family for once. Then I thought about how I probably came off as an a**. Decided to just post this up here.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
I will say it now. I am sorry for being such a talker. Being up since 4:15 am and having 2 beers made me just a little too loose. I was thinking on my way home how great it was to have adult company that is not family for once. Then I thought about how I probably came off as an a**. Decided to just post this up here.

:lol: You were fine Blakd - we were all having fun just getting to know each other I think and all talking a lot. I know I kept getting hyper-focused on certain conversations and not getting around to everyone as much as I wanted. But there will be plenty more opportunity for that I think at future meets! :)

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Hey Sonic, Wished I could have gotten off work up here and made the trek down. Sounds like y'all had a blast and a great turnout! Maybe next time!!!!

Yeah I wish you coulda been there too, but there will be more. Please go to the April thread and put in your :2c: on the next meet! :) Hope to see ya there!!

Acheron

Jul 20, 2010
irving, tx

u are starved for adult interaction.. as a father of 6 kids i totally can relate.. thats why my wife and i go out with other adults every other weekend.. sometimes grandma keeps the baby.. and sometimes we take her with us.. but all it showed with all ur talking was that you Love your family and your a proud daddy... and thats something you should NEVER apologize for...

@blakd..hahaha being a talker and an a** just comes with the fact of having so many kids..ha those 2 words describe my husband to a T..hahahah I tell ppl all the time, thats my husband and then he says yea just call me A**hole..ha your post cracked me up....lmao

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
what happened to this group?

Hmmm...thought I closed this particular thread (as it is old)... :glare:

Well the short of it is the majority of the gang prefers using Facebook for communicating and such, so the majority of that is done on the FB Forum. I prefer the linear style of this forum, personally, but there you have it.

So request to join that forum, and you will see daily communication there. I still post meets and such here, but there wasn't one in August, but there is a "mini-meet" (no vendors, just a vaping gathering with pre-approved indoor vaping) at the Weekends-Crazy Horse Saloon (600 Cooke Drive, Rowlett, Texas 75088 - on the shores of Lake Ray Hubbard) on Thursday night, 9/27/12.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Duplicate
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread