• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

DFW Vape Meet - 3/23 SUCCESS!! Boomerjack's Arlington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ann_Marie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
Arlington Texas
www.worldwidevape.com
Had a GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!!!! IMG_20120323_194531.jpg IMG_20120323_203940.jpg IMG_20120323_210830.jpg IMG_20120323_210838.jpg IMG_20120323_234747.jpg

Acheron

Jul 20, 2010
irving, tx
:toast: HAD A BLAST!!! :banana: was wonderful seeing old friends, web friends, and meeting new friends!!! Grats to my :thumb: Brother Dennis :thumb: on winning the eGo from DFW Vapes!! hope he sticks with it and drops the nasty habit of analogs...

Thanks everyone who loved on and gave attention to Cynthia.. she had fun.. and passed out before we left the parking lot! LOL
:vapor:

Ann_Marie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
Arlington Texas
www.worldwidevape.com
:toast: HAD A BLAST!!! :banana: was wonderful seeing old friends, web friends, and meeting new friends!!! Grats to my :thumb: Brother Dennis :thumb: on winning the eGo from DFW Vapes!! hope he sticks with it and drops the nasty habit of analogs...

Thanks everyone who loved on and gave attention to Cynthia.. she had fun.. and passed out before we left the parking lot! LOL
:vapor:

I think it's so great that your brother got the kit!!!!!!!!! And, CYNTHIA is the best baby evah!!!

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
AWEsome photos everyone!

Thanks to everyone who came out tonight, it was a lot of fun! I'm going to open a new sticky thread for the next meet in a few weeks!

Special thanks to the local suppliers who came out to show their wares and socialize with us as well!!

• DFW Vapor
  • Good Vapes
  • Texas Vapes
  • Vapors Lounge
  • Vixen Vapors

I forgot to get a headcount, but from what I recall, I believe there were about 30 or so people (including vendors)? I think that's quite remarkable considering we just began planning this a few days ago! Great job again Chris in getting the venue. Boomerjack's was awesome, and had a great waitress for us - she seemed very on top of things (I know I never had to hunt her down)! Turns out she's a smoker, and one of the vendors gave her a kit to try to help get her switched!

Great job, great turnout, great juices, great times! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread