Dicodes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
The Dani 25 uses a single 21700, has reduction cones available in various sizes and there's a Titanium version out in the wilds.

Dani 25 Titanium (Titan in German).
Dicodes Dani 25 Titanium

Dani 25 Titanium reduction cones.
Dicodes Dani 25 Titanium reduction cone

Just thinking that Titanium may be better option than a Black Chrome finish that would wear over time with use.

Nah, I want black, I like the sleek look, not worried about fading. All my ProVari's were in black. I'm not fond of silver colored mods, they are too flashy for me and most of my tanks don't look right on them. Black just blends in better.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
BAD NEWS BAD NEWS GUYS (at least for me.) :nah::nah: I contacted Dicodes in Germany, they told me they are no longer producing the black chrome/chrome black Dani Extreme V3! According to them, they said that color was not very popular (which is shocking to me) and it cost them a lot of money to do them in black so they stopped doing it. In this case, they should update their site to reflect this but who am I tell someone how to run their business?

So I am pretty bummed about this, I REALLY wanted a black one! However, I think I can settle for a stainless version, but now I'm leaning towards that Dani 25MM (where you can swap out the top cap heads 22MM-25MM) to accommodate different sized tanks, while keeping that clean look as well (as Mordacai pointed out earlier). I figure if I can't get my black mod, I might as well go for the Dani 25MM if I have to pick stainless. I realize Titanium is also a choice, but it's a lot more expensive too!

I am going to keep my "wanted" listing in the classies going until I get my stimulus payment, in hopes a ProVari miracle will come through, though! :)

P.S. They also recommended that I use Creme De Vape as my choice for purchasing their products, they said I would be in excellent hands!

Last edited:

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Looks like the Canada store is out of stock on almost every item, but I went ahead and asked Georg at Dicodes. Nice to know that Creme De Vape sells the Dani 25MM WITH the 3 reduction cones as a complete kit too! I'm still deciding which model to get though. All of my tanks that I own (and have ever owned) are all 22MM, so I'm confused as to which to get. I was going to go the ProVari way and just get a 23MM since the P3 and the Procyon were both 23MM devices (22.9 for the Procyon). Any advice? :)

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
BAD NEWS BAD NEWS GUYS (at least for me.) :nah::nah: I contacted Dicodes in Germany, they told me they are no longer producing the black chrome/chrome black Dani Extreme V3! According to them, they said that color was not very popular (which is shocking to me) and it cost them a lot of money to do them in black so they stopped doing it. In this case, they should update their site to reflect this but who am I tell someone how to run their business?

So I am pretty bummed about this, I REALLY wanted a black one! However, I think I can settle for a stainless version, but now I'm leaning towards that Dani 25MM (where you can swap out the top cap heads 22MM-25MM) to accommodate different sized tanks, while keeping that clean look as well (as Mordacai pointed out earlier). I figure if I can't get my black mod, I might as well go for the Dani 25MM if I have to pick stainless. I realize Titanium is also a choice, but it's a lot more expensive too!

I am going to keep my "wanted" listing in the classies going until I get my stimulus payment, in hopes a ProVari miracle will come through, though! :)

P.S. They also recommended that I use Creme De Vape as my choice for purchasing their products, they said I would be in excellent hands!

Creme De Vape is an awesome company and their shipping is quick to the U.S. ...

I love they add a couple British hard candies in with the order... my husband always steals them when we get an order from there... hahaha

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Right now, I'm leaning towards the Dani Extreme V3 (23MM). I kind of like the cleaner look of that device, vs. going with the Dani 25MM, using the cones, which taper in, they kinda take away from that straight/clean look from top to bottom, you know? Still deciding though...have some time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread