Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
I'm not Anna but... ;)

Keith from CDV created a Quick Start doc, but yes, the devices do come with instructions. They're much deeper than the Provaris, but you'll get the important stuff relatively quickly.

Here's a copy of Keith's guide (courtesy of @GeekyGeezer, by way of me). I hope it helps, and good luck with the mod. I expect you'll love it. :)

I'm ordering a tube mod, not a box mod.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Attachments

• Dani_Extreme_V2+_manual.pdf
    815.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Dani_Extreme_V2+_short_manual.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 2

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
The menu may be similar to this one (which is the tube I own). Both short and long versions attached. Dicodes puts the PDFs on their site, if you know the exact model.

If it's a v3, you'll see it on this page (scroll, center):
dicodes Mods: Dani Extreme V3 - dicodes-mods.com

So I should get a "short manual" with my mod, is what you're saying? There is no short manual for the Dani 25 on their website.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I've already read the PDF for the Dani 25, it doesn't tell you how to get to any menus. The PDF isn't that long.

On a good note, according to the IRS's website, I'll get my electronic stimulus deposit on Wed. :rickroll:

Mine is set for three pushes, and I doubt I changed it, so that's probably the default setting (to launch the menu). I can't say that for sure though because it's been a while...

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
220px-The_Swedish_Chef.jpg

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
BAD NEWS BAD NEWS GUYS (at least for me.) :nah::nah: I contacted Dicodes in Germany, they told me they are no longer producing the black chrome/chrome black Dani Extreme V3! According to them, they said that color was not very popular (which is shocking to me) and it cost them a lot of money to do them in black so they stopped doing it. In this case, they should update their site to reflect this but who am I tell someone how to run their business?

So I am pretty bummed about this, I REALLY wanted a black one! However, I think I can settle for a stainless version, but now I'm leaning towards that Dani 25MM (where you can swap out the top cap heads 22MM-25MM) to accommodate different sized tanks, while keeping that clean look as well (as Mordacai pointed out earlier). I figure if I can't get my black mod, I might as well go for the Dani 25MM if I have to pick stainless. I realize Titanium is also a choice, but it's a lot more expensive too!

I am going to keep my "wanted" listing in the classies going until I get my stimulus payment, in hopes a ProVari miracle will come through, though! :)

P.S. They also recommended that I use Creme De Vape as my choice for purchasing their products, they said I would be in excellent hands!
the 25mm is so yesterday...

Dicodes Dani 32.5

Reactions: kas122461
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread