Dicodes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
And as we all know, pictures are never really as good as seeing things in real life.

Um I could take that statement to a really bad, declarative logical argument place, LOL. Instead I will agree that seeing a Diocodes vs. having its perfectly balanced and indestructible silky smooth finish in your fist is like way better yeah, especially if you own it.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Either side of 30

I think like, you are getting good advice and I now actually quite want that battery it sounds awesome.

I have to say though, I love this answer because it is SUCH a great thing a chick might say if asked her age in its sort of informative yet non specific way. LOL I'm 45 and I might try using it someday. However I am glad you are getting the Dicodes you will Love it.

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: Mordacai

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
@Dayvidpriddy, what I mean is that the Molicel p42a is a weird as it has larger diameter than most if not all 21700 cells.

So you'd need to contact Dicodes to confirm the ID of the battery compartment of the Dani 25, just so that you could compare against the OD of the p42a and confirm that it would fit.

As there's a fair few stories about the p42a not fitting certain 21700 mods.

I do hope that this clears things up for you.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
The one charger to rule them all is the SkyRC MC3000, I upgraded to one last year due to my Nightcore SC4 acting a little weird and also needed a charger that I could use with 21700's.

The build quality inside and out is excellent, and the advanced mode is truly amazing. So many options for creating a charge cycle which allows you to extend cell life like the cutoff in amps, allows cells to reach an optimal charge state without overcharging.

Let's put it this way, my Drone BF 250C always says that my freshly charged 20S cells are at around 98-99%, never 100%.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Hey Stols001,

Do the Dicodes mods come with a small instruction booklet on how to get started? Like something quick I can look over about how to turn on/off the device, how to get into the different menus, etc.? I know they have PDF files online but they are quite extensive and don't even tell you how to turn on/off the device or how many clicks to get into the menus, etc., and I'm a bit nervous when I receive this thing lol.

I do have previous experience with one button operation mods (ProVape) but I know Dicodes is not ProVape.

Thanks!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hey Stols001,

Do the Dicodes mods come with a small instruction booklet on how to get started? Like something quick I can look over about how to turn on/off the device, how to get into the different menus, etc.? I know they have PDF files online but they are quite extensive and don't even tell you how to turn on/off the device or how many clicks to get into the menus, etc., and I'm a bit nervous when I receive this thing lol.

I do have previous experience with one button operation mods (ProVape) but I know Dicodes is not ProVape.

Thanks!

I'm not Anna but... ;)

Keith from CDV created a Quick Start doc, but yes, the devices do come with instructions. They're much deeper than the Provaris, but you'll get the important stuff relatively quickly.

Here's a copy of Keith's guide (courtesy of @GeekyGeezer, by way of me). I hope it helps, and good luck with the mod. I expect you'll love it. :)

Attachments

• Dicodes-QuickStart_CDV-Keith.pdf
    46.3 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread