Diet Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

ian559

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
Last May I weighed 424 pounds. Went on a diet. Had mad cravings. Had been cigarette free for 18 years but still smoked tons of cigars and my pipe. Between switching to vaping and my diet changes and workouts I am down to 275 pounds. 149pounds lost.
I switch flavors at least 5 times a day. I find myself having tons fewer cravings. I still get the ahhh feeling of lighting up a fresh stoogie. I am even down to as low as 4mg nicotine.

Chain vapors for weightloss!!!!

McAldo

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
London
I think it's more about will-power and distracting your mind, than trying to kill hunger pains. I eat more often when I'm bored, smoking or not. vaping hasn't changed that at all.

In fact, 8 months ago, I quit smoking and drinking and found out my girlfriend was pregnant. Since then, I switched to vaping, put on about 15-20 lbs, and we have a 6 week old in the apartment.

-X

Marrying and/or becoming a dad normally mean you add weight..
At least, that's what my childhood friends keep repeating, while patting my belly :D
Congratulations on your baby, they can be terrible and intractable at times, at least mine, but so immensely cool :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread