• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Dieter's Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimerpuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2009
CO, USA
www.OneStopDIYShop.com
What this diet is about, is avoiding carbs which are the cause of high blood sugar. Its very similar to alot of things.. primal blueprint for another example. Atikins was to high in fat for me

The trick is for me, to get full on protiens.. add in my veggies (rarely salad!) and I dont want or really crave much.

I get to eat lean meats.. like Top sirloin steak, shrimp (sauteed in extra virgin olive oil) baked skinless chicken.. ect! I am so shocked that I dont want to cheat, Its amazing!
While I agree with the moderation, Totally.. its also about what you eat that makes you fat or skinny.. high blood sugar or normal. So much misinformation out there, even shocker the goverment! The food pyriamid is all messed up! 60% of your daily intake from carbs WTHeck!

Kimerpuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2009
CO, USA
www.OneStopDIYShop.com
The reason the gov tells you to have 60% carbs.. follow the money Fudgey! We as vapers have learned that lesson! Big tobacco/Big Pharma.. The only difference is the size of the markets, and the Food Market is HUGE! The gov has alot of subsidies for grain/crops.. If sales went down they would be in a world of trouble

There was an interesting documentary, sort of a response to the Super Size me one.. its called FatHead, you can see it on Hulu for free.

tipsynoodle

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2011
Kempner, Texas
hmmm, i used to do the hcg diet and lost 25 pounds...it wasn't hard to do but my problem has always been trying to keep it off...i always gain it all back and then some....so now i have decided to have weight loss surgery...i should go under the knife in august, maybe July if more people cancel......im having the vertical sleeve surgery....my daughter had it done in january and lost 95 pounds to date, hoping I will just as successful as she was.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread