Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
New Penelope's features - differences with previous model

1. Adjustable or auto adjustable center pin (difference)
2. Bigger holes for better air control (difference)
3. New ceramic with botton openings to avoid flooding while vaping (difference)
4. ceramic housing sits in different position against base to avoid flooding while vaping (difference)
5. The upper cap is made to avoid flooding while refilling (difference)
6. Connecting wires like Ithaka for steady ohms and even easier assembling (difference)
7. Screwdriver cut to the center post upper nut for easy ceramic assembly
8. Cuts on its base for mods that dont allow fat atomizers to sit flush and breath at the same time, like on Provari for example (difference)
9. Easy gripping to screw-unscrew the base (difference)
10. Air control (difference)
11. Ability to use your own drip tip without the need of another mouthpiece (difference)
12. Refilling cap screws all the way down to the body (difference)
13. Liquid control (no difference)
14. Easy gripping to screw-unscrew the cap (difference)
15. no gap between reffiling cap and body (difference)
16. Ability to totally take off mouthpiece without the need to remove the whole body, in case you want to see-check your wick when its empty of liquid (difference)
17. 4ml of liquid (difference)
18. Lock liquid function to avoid even the smallest leakage when you carry it in pockets or bags (difference and a totally new function on the market)
19. Basic temperature vapor control, adjustable in any time, using a semi-telescopic mouthpiece (difference)
20. Easier refilling (difference)
21. "Mouthpiece stopper" stops on the o-ring under the refilling cap instead of the metal surface of the refilling cap, for smoother stop (difference)
22. 17 mm external diameter (no difference)
23. A little lighter (difference)
24. Mouthpiece external diameter at 9mm (difference)
25. Different engraving (difference)
26. Serials (difference)

total length at 48,9mm (the previous Penelope was at 47mm, that is 1,9mm difference, something not noticeable)

The best thin atomizer ever made, the shortest one with the easiest and quickest way to make wires without tools too, the one with the biggest capacity for its size and the most featured too.

Video will be ready in about 1 hour or more and we can discuss one by one all the new features of Penelope V2

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
There is some great many improuve feature on this list that I wish
them for Ithaka as well.
Penelope is for going out some dinner or els,couple for the wife couple for me
thats good,pocket friendly,showing off.
Ithaka is the work horse for every day heavy duty task.
I like big 18650 mod with fat atty when I'm at the office or on the house comfort chair.
More comfortable in the hand when not in the move,
And when we go out during work time there is always a bag to carry the vape arm.

TomWaits4U

Verified Member
May 24, 2012
Germany - Bavaria - Munich
Yesterday I wrote a PM to some friends that I don´t need more vaping stuff, as I own 8 Ody´s, 9 Penelopes, 4 Ithakas, 1 UFS and a GGTS, Stealth, GGTB or Just GG for every Atty. Me and my wife are going to buy a house next week. There´s no money for other stuff. Imeo, what are you doing??? Now I´m waiting for the Video and for buying Penelope V2 asap. :blink:

Kinotto

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
€-zone
tv4o.png

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
new Penelope is the ultimate small tankomizer Tom. Sell your old Penelopes and buy the new ones. New Penelope is not comparable with the previous model.

ps.........Tell your wife to be a little patient. (I too pay 1000 euros per month for my house and I will do it for the next 30 years. Its ok, no worries!!)
Yesterday I wrote a PM to some friends that I don´t need more vaping stuff, as I own 8 Ody´s, 9 Penelopes, 4 Ithakas, 1 UFS and a GGTS, Stealth, GGTB or Just GG for every Atty. Me and my wife are going to buy a house next week. There´s no money for other stuff. Imeo, what are you doing??? Now I´m waiting for the Video and for buying Penelope V2 asap. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread