ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
Same Liquid, same coils, same rebuildable
- but 3 different vapes...
thats my Penelope V2--
i love it --

and i hope Imeo will do Fat penelope V2 (Telemachus V2 with body stacking option lol)....

penny v2.jpg

P.s.: Imeo can maybe consider making some short body´s for penelope V2 in the preorder?

Last edited:

FogNL

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2013
Amsterdam
* * OFFICIAL STATEMENT * *

GG friends...

After many, many months of fighting my 'Queen B1tch' (the V2) in a passionate love-hate relationship, I think we are officially married now. :)

I forgot the number of different builds and all the diameters and types of Silica rope I tried. Wicks down the channels, channels empty, one channel half empty, single rope, double on top, low resistance, high resistance, more wraps, less wraps, etc... etc... A few times I've found myself on the edge of throwing the V2 out of the window after yet another build that didn't work right. Yet another bottle of liquid spilled by rebuilding it all the time fighting dry hits, burned taste and/or not able to handle more than 9 or 10 Watts.

I know(!) this is all my own fault. My own stupid clumsiness because there are many happy and satisfied V2 owners out there. So it can't be the Penny's fault. :oops:

But not anymore!... Finally I have found a build that works flawless with brilliant vapor production and a stunning taste. I've build it for the 4th time now and it's perfect every time. With thin and thick(er) liquids and easily up to 15 Watts or more. The solution for me turned out to be simple. Koh Gen Do cotton! I cut a 3mm 'stripe' of KGD and wrap the coil with the help of a needle.
After positioning the coil and connecting the wires I cut away most of the cotton outside the ceramic cup and I only leave a tiny amount of cotton running down the channels to the bottom of the cup. Then I pull the needle out.

Per-fect! Not a single dry or scorchy hit. Not after a 30 mins rest or after a full night. Bang on every single draw. I'm totally amazed how good and fast the wicking from the KGD cotton is. You can chain-vape it like mad on 13-14 Watts till the tank runs empty if you want. Stunning!

Sorry for the long story but I had to share it with you guys! :rickroll:

Rina

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Hello. I need help/advice with my Penelope V2. I accidentally broke the AD pin inside the center post and it left a piece in there. Is there a way to remove it or am I left with only the option of buying a new center post? I already have extra AD pins but I didn't think I would ever need to change the center post.
Thank you very much in advance! :)

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
I would try to find little tools (tiny screwdrivers straight pin ect) to work on it. If that doesn't work maybe try a potato. Just stick the pin unto the potato and slowly screw it is possible the potato will form to the broken piece and allow it to screw out. Last case scenario is you could try a toothpick and super glue. Being extremely carefull put a tiny dab of glue on a toothpick and stick it to the broken piece. Let it dry then try unscrewing it. Although I would probably only try this as a last ditch effort to keep from throwing it out.

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
I dont think so Win, except I find the time to make it:)
I Know that You Don,t have the time.....But penny v2 is the best smalest ceramic gg atty at the moment.... So please consider a big penny v2. like a ceramic res Non res wire tilemahos... You pleased the only res wire Fans, so please think of the Rest !!!!

Stan

P.s. at least give us the option to put penny v2 rebuildable into Ithaka Body....a new Basic feeding Ring Would Do the job.....

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
you need a single coil ceramic Ithaka Stan?
I Know that You Don,t have the time.....But penny v2 is the best smalest ceramic gg atty at the moment.... So please consider a big penny v2. like a ceramic res Non res wire tilemahos... You pleased the only res wire Fans, so please think of the Rest !!!!

Stan

P.s. at least give us the option to put penny v2 rebuildable into Ithaka Body....a new Basic feeding Ring Would Do the job.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread