Digiflavor mesh pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
Looks like mesh rda may be the next big thing and I've been checking this one out...

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Digiflavor-Mesh-Pro-RDA.html

Looks like a nice rda to me. Looks easier to build than another one I was looking at. Seen some videos and wondered what anyone is thinking about it? Digiflavor makes good products in my experience and this looks like it'll follow suit!

Reactions: stols001

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
Ah, okay. I never thought of squonking.

Get a decent one and you probably won’t look back (if rda’s Are your thing). Since I discovered squonking I haven’t used any of my other mods and I don’t really see the point in returning now. I have A LOT of mechs gathering dust now. All part of the journey mind.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Get a decent one and you probably won’t look back (if rda’s Are your thing). Since I discovered squonking I haven’t used any of my other mods and I don’t really see the point in returning now. I have A LOT of mechs gathering dust now. All part of the journey mind.
I had a Drone that died on me. I loved that mod. I'm waiting for someone to come out with a dual 18650 regulated BF mod again.

P.S. the dripbox 160 is garbage.

Reactions: SLM

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I have 3 VandyVape Mesh RDA's (SS, Black and Gold versions). Love them, use them all day/night every day/night in my rotations. Use them both on mech squonkers, (Reo P67's and dual parallel batt DT-DS's) and drip them on dual series batt regulated TC mods (Sig 213's). I prefer to squonk though.

vm170831ss.jpg

vm171014-8.jpg

Reactions: SLM and Ben85

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Picked up 1 black, 1 gun metal Mesh Pro and a stash of 20700 batts about 3AM Saturday morning. been vaping them since.

In a word... WOW! I really like my VV Mesh RDA's, but these take doing mesh to an easier and higher level. Two of these will not be enough for my uses.

meshpro.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SLM

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
So I was really struggling with this guy and about to write it off but @Spydro really convinced me that the vape quality was there I just needed to give it an honest go. After trying a couple of different types of mesh I have settled on SS 150 mesh I think and a .22 build @80w and this is the important part having your cotton right. If your mesh isnt fully covered and wet the vape starts to get a burning quality to which reminds me to squonk. Another point is these really flourish in squonkers as they take a lot of juice. Anyways I am getting a fantastic vape that is much different from traditional wired builds. Thanks @Spydro for convincing me to keep fiddling with it for when the stars align it's a stellar vape

• Winner
Reactions: Spydro

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
So I was really struggling with this guy and about to write it off but @Spydro really convinced me that the vape quality was there I just needed to give it an honest go. After trying a couple of different types of mesh I have settled on SS 150 mesh I think and a .22 build @80w and this is the important part having your cotton right. If your mesh isnt fully covered and wet the vape starts to get a burning quality to which reminds me to squonk. Another point is these really flourish in squonkers as they take a lot of juice. Anyways I am getting a fantastic vape that is much different from traditional wired builds. Thanks @Spydro for convincing me to keep fiddling with it for when the stars align it's a stellar vape

Happy to hear that you stayed with it, found your sweet spot and hope my wicking method helped some. As I told you in the other thread, it is all about the wicking in mesh RDA's to tame the otherwise fire breathing dragon they can be. They are certainly not for everyone, but if you learn how to tame them they are stellar flavor cloud atty's. Squonk mods do make them easier to avoid the Fires from Hell, and yes, if you do DLH's like I do they do go through a lot of joose. I DIY, so that matters not to me. The 6 I have are all I am vaping these days (3 VVM's & 3 DMP's), with the easy preference being the DMP's that I am adding a few more of while they are still easily available. I have the need as I have more 20700 regulated squonk mods already in coming. And I am looking for more of them as well, and hopefully will also find regulated dual series batt squonkers I like to add as well.

The Digiflavor Mesh Pro RDA upped the anti over Vandy Vapes Mesh RDA. So I am looking forward to see who else dives into the mesh RDA game, and where they take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread