Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
slm" data-source="post: 20439683" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
slm said:
I got one of these in and really digging it. I think I have the mesh a bit big but other than that I'm digging it! I think it's the easiest build I've ever done! I really enjoy it just relaxing around the house.

Now for one of those 20700 squonker mods!

^^^ :thumbs:

The DMP's more so than the VVM's changed the squonk game for me. They retired 34/35 Reos that had been my squonk game for about 3.5 years. Perfect timing as I was wanting to find a new squonk game, and get more into the regulated squonk gear.

I'm using SS316L mesh in all of mine (I have a roll of it), and cut the length to net 0.12Ω and 0.15Ω builds (so a bunch shorter than the included mesh strips that comes with the DMP's). So far the only four 20700 squonk mods I have for mine are the sigelei Fuchai 213's and iJoy Capo Squonk 100's. They are all getting it done OK with no issues. I could also put them on my dual parallel 18650 DT-DS mech squonk mods as well. I haven't started looking yet, but what I would really like to see is quality dual series 20700 regulated squonk mods (to buy even more DMP's for). :thumb:

Reactions: SLM

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
Thanks for the information. I think mine is coming in at about .18 on a Therion 75. That's with the 316 mesh. I just trimmed a little off the length, maybe 4 or 5mm at the most. I think when I rewick it I'll trim it a bit more.

I need to look into a squonk box. This RDA is thirsty and the cap fits great so its never leaking but it's a tiny bit more challenging to fill.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Thanks for the information. I think mine is coming in at about .18 on a Therion 75. That's with the 316 mesh. I just trimmed a little off the length, maybe 4 or 5mm at the most. I think when I rewick it I'll trim it a bit more.

I need to look into a squonk box. This RDA is thirsty and the cap fits great so its never leaking but it's a tiny bit more challenging to fill.

IMO the power to run your joose at is subjective to the joose itself and your personal taste for it. So for you a 0.18Ω build might be right on for some liquids. I build specifically for my DIY's and the gear they will be ran in to achieve what is my personal taste for each of them. Since I normally mix my DIY's to run their best flavor for my taste on lower Ω builds, most of my builds are lower.

The key to the mesh RDA's is the wicking. Do it right and they can be as easy as it gets to squonk/drip... especially the DMP's with their more than ample well that the VVM's lack. Do it wrong and they can be fire breathing dragons that will ruin your day if you dry hit one. Takes a lot of pulled and rolled cotton (tight in the mesh loop), a lot of joose, and batteries that can drive very low Ω builds safely to run these RDA's. But the payoffs are well worth it to me as a DLH vaper that takes very long pulls.

• Informative

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Now days I am really enjoying 5 of my favorite flavor DIY's mixed specifically for high wattage in 5 DMP's on four 20700 Squonkers and a dual series 18650 TC mod. I rate the DMP's as top shelf gear, probably the best atty's yet for my vaping style.

DMPx5.jpg

More of these atty's will come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread