Digiflavor Siren GTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingboomer

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2013
Commerce City, CO
Interested in this one for sure. I'm waiting tho, usually something that starts off with a bang usually has a major issue (serpent PITA to build, Merlin seepage), so I'm finding anyway. Not that it'll stop me from buying it, I just want to know what to expect, both good and bad, before I pull the trigger.

-Kingboomer

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I had a minor leak when I filled it way up to the top. I like to push a new tank to see how much it can tolerate. Now I fill it mostly to the top and there hasn't been any issue.

My build is 26g kanthal, 3mm ID, 0.72 Ohms, 28W. My tails are real short...you can just barely see them sticking out under the chamber cover. Vapes like a dream, and every hit feels saturated. I even vaped it until the tank seemed bone dry by simply tilting the liquid onto the tails. I implore every one to try the short tails at least once. You'll free up space for juice and avoid any excessive cottony taste...not to mention, it's probably better for over-all wicking to have shorter tails.

Edit: forgot to say that I'm about to buy another.

Congratulations! This is so exciting. To have found a great flavor rta, that's easy to build, easy to wick and reasonably priced?? Everyone on this thread has given this tank high marks! This is monumental! I am loving it too and want to buy multiples of this one.

Would you mind taking a picture that would demonstrate how short the tails are and posting it? I want to see this. I am a pretty new builder and I need all of the help I can get.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
thank you !

Sure. I think the Kabuki is a great looking tank. It looks good on every one of my mods. It's a clean, classic look, especially compared to the Kanger Subtank Mini. The Siren, has that clean look too. I've tried it on all of my mods and it is a definite visual upgrade to my STMs.

Zombo

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Congratulations! This is so exciting. To have found a great flavor rta, that's easy to build, easy to wick and reasonably priced?? Everyone on this thread has given this tank high marks! This is monumental! I am loving it too and want to buy multiples of this one.

Would you mind taking a picture that would demonstrate how short the tails are and posting it? I want to see this. I am a pretty new builder and I need all of the help I can get.

I'll post pics soon as I get the chance. I'm at work atm being very productive! :)

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Sure. I think the Kabuki is a great looking tank. It looks good on every one of my mods. It's a clean, classic look, especially compared to the Kanger Subtank Mini. The Siren, has that clean look too. I've tried it on all of my mods and it is a definite visual upgrade to my STMs.

Yes. I've got the 22 mm.

Thank you again :)

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    This is my Siren on a RX75 20161118_154303.jpeg

Major911

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 31, 2014
    Grand Island, FL, USA
    Got mine today. I have to say very easy to build and wick. I tried the airflow diffuser but it was extremely close to the positive post apparently airflow is not centered. I didn't notice an appreciable difference so I opted to leave it off to avoid any possible shorts. I chose to have my wicks reach just to the bottom of the tank since I don't like having to tilt it up to wet the wicks when the level gets below the deck. One tank vaped thru so far without incident. Great flavor, an assortment of airflow options. No leaking and I filled it to the top with airflow control open. So far it gets a [emoji106] from me.
    55984240e47898e072dccd4aaafc61c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 18, 2013
    Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
    Got mine today. I have to say very easy to build and wick. I tried the airflow diffuser but it was extremely close to the positive post apparently airflow is not centered. I didn't notice an appreciable difference so I opted to leave it off to avoid any possible shorts. I chose to have my wicks reach just to the bottom of the tank since I don't like having to tilt it up to wet the wicks when the level gets below the deck. One tank vaped thru so far without incident. Great flavor, an assortment of airflow options. No leaking and I filled it to the top with airflow control open. So far it gets a [emoji106] from me.
    55984240e47898e072dccd4aaafc61c3.jpg

Mine finished the "Work Week" stress test with flying colors. Moving on to the "Bar Banger" stress test now[emoji106]

9ad7d478db4eeae4b2e3b6d1ce6b5aa7.jpg

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Reactions: Foggy Road

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 18, 2013
    Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
    How did it fair in the bar banger trial?

Took the club scene punishment like a champ. I did have some leakage right after a top refill at the bar. Was coming out of the seams and holes of the air flow ring. Not sure what that was about. Looking forward to comparing this tank to the Cthulhu MTL 24mm RTA that is supposed to be here at the Casa on Saturday. I've have field tested both the 22mm and 25mm versions now and I give them both top marks. Would love to see a SS or Glass/SS hybrid replacement glass option so it is more work friendly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread