Disabling the on/off function on a Mini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
Mine does this too but it's getting better after a week of use. Still does it sometimes and makes me mad. And it feels like my spring is losing it's strength. I can take off the door and just jerk my mini and the battery falls out now. If i remember a week ago it was sitting in the Mini very firm and didn't move. I dont know..

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
The one irritation I have with my Mini it that the button keeps moving to the locked position. Is there something I can do to disable this feature. I am not worried about the button firing with the way I carry it, so it would be helpful if I can eliminate this feature...........

Here's the Rob-approved fix http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...asic-troubleshooting-ideas-3.html#post2725894

Also, I find it happens if I use my index finger for pressing the button, but not if I use my thumb.

Last edited:

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
I disabled the lock on my Grand as its button was quite loose, and have been considering doing it on my newest Mini, though it seems to be tightening up a bit over time. The lock is a nice feature, but the button placement on the Mini and Grand doesn't lend itself much to accidental firing.

*edit* - I always use my thumb, but have also noticed I am less or more prone to accidental locking depending on if I hold the mod with the button on the left or right of the atty (I don't remember which at the moment).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread