Disposable Atomizer Kit Naming Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
I feel ya... I love cars too. How about guardsman blue with white racing stripes?

427-shelby-cobra-replica.jpg

And, responding to everyone apologizing..No need. I see you've cleaned up *whatever it was*. All here to have a good time, appreciate you lookin' out :)

Ben

Yeah! i definitely feel ya on that one syntax, sweet! ride ..and also potential disposable atomizer name haha

But check this out my friend:
car.jpg
..................................................Holden Monaro, with white racing strips....SWAP ya?? :) Lol

My gosh! the Electronic E-cigarette industry seems to be very! lucrative after all....
Ok excuse me while i go find a supplier an rent a 32 sq foot factory head quarters :D

Nice wheels syntax, need a business partner mate? ;) hehe

Last edited:

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
(In my best! Canadian voice) What aboot: the chameleon, the poncho, the pananza, the vanecha, vonoochi, shinobi, konana boni, gozanda, aquashell, skylarker, frenza, the katana, hellrasier, the omega, yentila, or yentil

(possible copyright probs with the last two) lol

....i can keep going forever!...But think i'l stop though and give other peeps a go ;)

Last edited:

ejfan1977

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Kingston, Washington
(Haven't read the whole thread so if duplicate anyone's submissions, sorry...)

How about something Arthurian:
The Avalon
Excalibur or Caliburn

Or Just a Celtic name:
Aisling -- Dream
Catrìona -- Pure

Or a handy Star Trek reference:
Exeter
Antares
Intrepid
Rubicon
Valiant
Triton
Reliant
Renegade
Equinox
pegasus

Did anybody say The Enterprise?:rolleyes:

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
Oh you naughty boy! I will share the prize... you can have the box! lol :rolleyes:
1) <<== good boy ;)

2) the box??, really and truely for little old me?? he he he oooh goodie!! your just way!! too good to me ejfan....oh i can't stand the excitement...never had a box before :( ~sigh~ hehe

Last edited:

ejfan1977

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Kingston, Washington
1) <<== good boy ;)

2) the box??, really and truely for little old me?? he he he oooh goodie!! your just way!! too good to me ejfan....oh i can't stand the excitement...never had a box before :( ~sigh~ hehe
If you are really good I will let you have the instructions and packing material too! But I will only share half the bubble wrap because I need my therapy from time to time. :rolleyes:

But wait, if you win... can I have the box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread