DIY bottles.... help

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_maiden_fair

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2011
SD , USA
Check amazon, ebay, and my last order was Stormy's Vapor Cellar. Ebay will probably do you better in price. There are a few industrial supply sites you can check, but most of them seem charge too much for shipping imho. https://www.sks-bottle.com looks promising in the quantity you are looking for, but I am unsure on the shipping charges.

Last edited:

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
I have been using US Plastics for years:

Cylinder and Boston Round Bottles with Dropper Caps | U.S. Plastic Corp.

Shipping is a bit steep, depending on how many you get, but I've never had any leaking problems with them. Cheaper bottles with press-on dropper tips tend to leak, especially if on their side in the summer heat. Not worth the money saved IMHO.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts

Awesome prices and quality product but rapage shipping - Priority only

9270233863_4a70751f51_o.jpg

You need to buy a huge quantity to make it worth the shipping price

Good CS - I forgot to ask for poly caps (you need to ask for poly caps) until they had already received payment.
Since they were already paid they upgraded my order to poly caps for free :)

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
I'm still unsure of which type of cap I want.. The dropper bottles seem convenient but is it ok to store juice with the rubber dropper bulb? I'm also looking at the little European style tips that you can stick a syringe in but I don't know if I should get those or even just plain poly caps and use a glass dropper... They might be easiest to work with. Should I get something different for long term nic storage? Someone suggested using the euro style tips for nic because then you can use a syringe to extract the nic with less chance of spillage which makes sense. I use vg though and am worried about the hole size and if I can suck up vg with a thin gauge syringe needle..

What do you guys recommend?

Widowmaker_

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Philly
I picked up some of these, 12 for $13 shipped 1oz Cobalt Blue Glass Bottles with Glass Eye Dropper - Pack of 12: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific They're very nice, they have glass droppers and rubber gaskets in the caps (the gasket and bulb is one piece) and the cap/dropper assembly can be fully disassembled for cleaning. They have other sizes and the brown ones are a little cheaper. If you get glass bottles without droppers make sure the cap has a rubber/plastic gasket and not a cardboard/paper gasket.

Last edited:

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
Good CS - I forgot to ask for poly caps (you need to ask for poly caps) until they had already received payment.
Since they were already paid they upgraded my order to poly caps for free :)

When you say "poly caps" - are they the same/similar polycone caps that Wizard Labs has on their bottles? I like those and want to get more.. not sure if the shipping will be worth it for my order, though.. and WL only has 60ml and 30ml.
I think I want to find a few 100ml and maybe even a couple 250-500ml for bulk nic storage... Not sure yet.. maybe I should just keep it simple and use all 60ml for nic storage... it's just going to be a lot of bottles!

I'm being way too picky and indecisive about bottle sizes! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread