DIY : Good Deals and Sales !

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
upload_2018-9-3_12-40-16-png.764473

These coupon codes are valid from Labor Day Monday, September 3rd through Thursday the 6th, 2018. These coupon codes are valid for the retail shop only.

mcduffy

ECF Veteran
  • Jul 9, 2017
    ecigexpress.com
    SAVE 30% on FlavourArt
    Use code: FLAVOURART30
    Offer good through September 9th, 2018
    E-Cig Flavors - FlavourArt | EcigExpress

Save 10% Valid on most items throughout the
    ecigexpress.com website.
    Offer excludes Capella, LorAnn, Signature/TFA,
    FlavourArt and ALL Recipe Concentrates.
    Use code: MIXINGISLIFE Expires: September 14th,

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2018
    Nashville, TN
    E-Cig Express - TODAY ONLY!

Flash Sale! Save 30% on all Nicotine Bases at ecigExpress!
    Use Code: NICOTINE30
    Offer good today only (9-12-18)

Strengths Available: 1.5MG - 60MG

http://www.ecigexpress.com/shop/e-liquid-bases/nicotine-bases.html

I’ve seen mention of mixers on here mixing with a premixed base and this has got to be a good deal! I know most likely mix it themselves but worth checking out.

Friday they’ll be having another type of sale. I did a live chat trying to get a coupon code for a significant sized flavor order I wanted to place atm. Was told I should wait until Friday to take advantage of the upcoming sale:)

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Was told I should wait until Friday to take advantage of the upcoming sale:)

If you wait until Friday though...it'll be delivered while you're on vacation, won't it?

Also, since you said you wanted to place "a significant sized order" (I just can't resist a big :D here), don't forget that OSDIY's 20% off anniversary sale runs all month...in case they carry what you need. Their sale would still be good after you get back, too.

Last edited:

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2018
    Nashville, TN
    If you wait until Friday though...it'll be delivered while you're on vacation, won't it?

Also, since you said you wanted to place "a significant sized order" (I just can't resist a big :D here), don't forget that OSDIY's 20% off anniversary sale runs all month...in case they carry what you need. Their sale would still be good after you get back, too.
    You’re so helpful Jan! Apparently I missed OSDIY’s anniversary sale. So that’s music to my ears! I like them because they’re one of the few that also has those “other” brands you usually end up placing second and third and so on orders for to get everything you need &/or want.

I actually haven’t placed a big flavor order in a couple months. After 7 months of DIY, I’m finally running low on a couple handfuls, or so, of flavors. I’m also beginning to figure out in which I need larger bottles. Ordering 30ml+ of flavorings grows your order quite fast!

I’d wanted to place with ECX because they send out fast and I’d hoped to receive before leaving for vacay. That’s out the window now though. My shopping cart total there is only about $75. (I used self-restraint:laugh:) Though when I typed in ELRECIPES coupon code, only a $2 discount was applied. I didn’t realise so many brands are excluded with this particular code. I don’t know of a better one to use atm. Do you?

You’re right about my package being delivered while on vacay, but, we’ll have a house / dog sitter staying here while we’re gone. He’s flying in on Sunday to get acclimated with everything before we leave. So that’s one less concern!

Thanks for bringing OSDIY’s sale to my attention! It might be a better deal to transfer my full order there.:thumbs:

Ashley Wilson

Unresolved Status
    • Deleted by classwife
    • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Though when I typed in ELRECIPES coupon code, only a $2 discount was applied. I didn’t realise so many brands are excluded with this particular code. I don’t know of a better one to use atm. Do you?

I don't buy from ECX, so I don't know any other codes for them. Sorry.

By the way, the Chef's Flavours are excluded from the 20% off sale at OSDIY, per their agreement with CF not to sell their products lower than a specific price. Didn't know if you knew that or not, so thought I'd better mention it.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2018
    Nashville, TN
    I don't buy from ECX, so I don't know any other codes for them. Sorry.

By the way, the Chef's Flavours are excluded from the 20% off sale at OSDIY, per their agreement with CF not to sell their products lower than a specific price. Didn't know if you knew that or not, so thought I'd better mention it.
    No, I didn’t know that. Thanks!

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2018
    Nashville, TN
    • Deleted by classwife
    • Reason: Cleaning up

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    • Deleted by classwife
    • Reason: Cleaning up

mcduffy

ECF Veteran
  • Jul 9, 2017
    ecigexpress.com
    SAVE 20% on Flavor West
    Use code: FLAVORWEST20
    Offer good through September 16th, 2018
    E-Liquid Flavors - Flavor West | EcigExpress

ecigexpress.com website.
    Use code: MIXINGSEASONAL Expires: September 21st, 2018

mcduffy

ECF Veteran
  • Jul 9, 2017
    ecigexpress.com
    SAVE 30% on Jungle Flavors & Flavors Express
    Use code: EXPRESSJUNGLE30
    Offer good through September 23rd, 2018

www.ecigexpress.com/shop/diy-e-liquid/diy-e-liquid-flavors/jungle-flavors.html

http://www.ecigexpress.com/shop/diy-e-liquid/diy-e-liquid-flavors/flavorsexpress.html

ecigexpress.com website.
    Use code: FALLEQUINOX Expires: September 28th, 2018

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    @IDJoel
    I got the same email and put stuff in my cart. Code does not work. Says it expired a few days ago. I emailed them but still no response. Guess I will just shop elsewhere. Their website also has some critical odd behavior like making it extremely hard to get to the cart when ready to check out. The placement of their pop-up for the cart leaves half of it untouchable. So down at the bottom their is a view my cart link....oh good I will use that. Not so fast.....when you first touch it with the mouse it brings the untouchable half shown pop-up. Then you close that and quickly double click the view my cart and then it brings it up..... reminds me too much of work.....lol

:)

• Informative
    Reactions: IDJoel

IDJoel

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    @IDJoel
    I got the same email and put stuff in my cart. Code does not work. Says it expired a few days ago. I emailed them but still no response. Guess I will just shop elsewhere. Their website also has some critical odd behavior like making it extremely hard to get to the cart when ready to check out. The placement of their pop-up for the cart leaves half of it untouchable. So down at the bottom their is a view my cart link....oh good I will use that. Not so fast.....when you first touch it with the mouse it brings the untouchable half shown pop-up. Then you close that and quickly double click the view my cart and then it brings it up..... reminds me too much of work.....lol

That's strange. It just worked fine for me. I threw a couple of random items in my cart, easily proceeded to check-out, and it took the code without batting an eyelash:
    upload_2018-9-28_1-54-17.png

I don't know if your email prompted a fix, or if it is a hardware/software compatibility issue (running Windows 10 w/Firefox, on an HP laptop)... but it seems fine at this time.:confused::D

• Informative
    Reactions: DavidOck

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    That's strange. It just worked fine for me. I threw a couple of random items in my cart, easily proceeded to check-out, and it took the code without batting an eyelash:
    View attachment 769895

I don't know if your email prompted a fix, or if it is a hardware/software compatibility issue (running Windows 10 w/Firefox, on an HP laptop)... but it seems fine at this time.:confused::D
    Well, they did have 6 hours to fix it.(going on times of posts) LOL

• Love
    Reactions: IDJoel

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    View attachment 769895

I did receive an email from Leah of Nicotine Giant. After explaining what my problem was she did say that at the time I was trying to order she was 'fixing' the discount code and checking to make sure all of the items worked with it. So like I said earlier, I was reminded of my job (before I retired) where I would test websites and try to break them....this one I didn't even have to try. LOL

IDJoel

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    I did receive an email from Leah of Nicotine Giant. After explaining what my problem was she did say that at the time I was trying to order she was 'fixing' the discount code and checking to make sure all of the items worked with it. So like I said earlier, I was reminded of my job (before I retired) where I would test websites and try to break them....this one I didn't even have to try. LOL

:wub::thumbs::wub:

Users who are viewing this thread