DIY : Good Deals and Sales !

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I attempted to use the code and the website told me it had run out 2 months ago

I just checked it and saw the same thing, so I called them and left a message about it. Not sure when they'll get back to me.

If you want an even lower price on it though...you could click the button to Request a Price Match, with Heartland Vapes' regular 100mg/mL Liter of nic base...which is $44.99 now (their regular price).

Nicotine Solution - 100mg Liter

The last 2 L I bought from NG...they matched the HV price! I got Free S/H then, too.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I just checked it and saw the same thing, so I called them and left a message about it. Not sure when they'll get back to me.

If you want an even lower price on it though...you could click the button to Request a Price Match, with Heartland Vapes' regular 100mg/mL Liter of nic base...which is $44.99 now (their regular price).

Nicotine Solution - 100mg Liter

The last 2 L I bought from NG...they matched the HV price! I got Free S/H then, too.
Already made a purchase but thanks :)

mcduffy

ECF Veteran
  • Jul 9, 2017
    ecigexpress.com
    SAVE 30% on all One Shots
    Use code: ONESHOT30
    Offer good through August 26, 2018

Save 10% Valid on most items throughout the ecigexpress.com website.
    Offer excludes Capella, LorAnn, Signature/TFA, FlavourArt and ALL Recipe Concentrates.
    Use code: MIXINGISEASY Expires: August 31st, 2018

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Since I finally got in touch with Nicotine Giant (after a phone call and an email), about their 10% off code not working on their last sale I posted about...they're making up for it:

3bcf15c4ea54412b91bb02d61d8f9088.jpeg

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    OSDIY 9th Anniversary Sale
    20% off most things*
    The whole month of September
    Use regular codes ECF or JFK

*Chef's Flavors aren't included because they
    cannot sell them for lower than a specific price.
    Even though the sale is for the whole month of September, Kimberly said we could start ordering early now and get the discount. For those wanting their Blue Raspberry Slush...they only have 6 more 30mL bottles on their website now, but much more is due several times during September. (A vendor bought all the rest they had on their website early this morning.) Any of their other One Stop Flavors or One Stop Blends showing as Out of Stock will also be restocked ASAP.

Last edited:

mcduffy

ECF Veteran
  • Jul 9, 2017
    eLiquid.com
    222ac49c-46b3-4f76-a38b-007aafa52202.jpeg

*LABOR DAY 20/20 SALE TERMS & CONDITIONS:
    Must use discount code referenced to receive
    discount. $20 minimum purchase required. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Shipping, taxes and other fees may apply. Some exclusions may apply. Free shipping available for orders originating and delivered to addresses within the Continental U.S. only (excludes WA, UT, AR). Delivery dates not guaranteed. Offer valid from 12:00 AM PST on 08/31/18 and ends at 11:59 PM PST on 09/03/18 or while supplies last.
    Supplementary sitewide discount code sent separately to the buyer after initial purchase valid through 11:59 PM PST on 09/31/18. Maximum of one use per transaction. This sale may be extended or terminated and the terms and conditions may be modified at any time, and from time to time, without prior notice. Please allow up to 10 business days for the discount code to be delivered.

Reactions: DavidOck

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I presume the 20% Off Site wide Later supplementary code would work for DIY. Not sure if they give the supplementary code for less than $20 orders not making use of the LD20 code though.
    I was looking at their diy.......prices are through the roof.

Prices for a litre are reasonable with the 20% off but they use nicselect same as nicotine river.

:)

Reactions: IDJoel

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2016
    Hello Gremlin Fans!

Gremlin Sale this weekend!

Friday, Aug 31st at noon pst thru Monday night at midnight Sept 3rd

GremlinDIY.com

Coupon code "gremlin" is good for 15% Off

All orders using the sale code will receive a free random 30ml of Real Flavors VG or Flavor West (Yes, the same flavors that are on sale)

Free Shipping over $70

Ten random orders will have free Molinberry flavor packs added (15ml flavor plus two empty bottles to mix in and a recipe card)

15% off

Molinberry

Liquid Barn

Stixx Mixx

Capella

TPA

Wonder Flavours

FlavourArt

AND MORE!

Don't forget to try Gremlin Juice original One Shots! Available now!
    gremlindiy.com/flavors/gremlin/

Pre Packaged LDPE Bottles now 10 for $5 with free shipping

(These are pre packed and ready to mail so we can't add anything to the pack. Only 50 cents per bottle make these hard to turn down! - 10ml, 15ml and 30ml LDPE bottles complete with tips, caps and blank labels)
    gremlindiy.com/accessories

One more bit of news, Our Facebook page is less than 25 likes away from 1,000. As promised, when that number is hit, we will give someone that likes us a $50 store credit on their account to use like cash for anything in the store. Maybe it will be you?

www.facebook.com/GremlinDIY/

Don't forget, Monday is a USPS holiday so there is no mail service. We will be back bright and early Tuesday morning to ship out your flavors in the orders they were received.

• Informative

mcduffy

ECF Veteran
  • Jul 9, 2017
    ecigexpress.com
    SAVE 30% Storewide (excludes all Capella brand products)
    Use code: LABORDAY30
    Offer good through September 3rd, 2018

Save 10% Valid on most items throughout the
    ecigexpress.com website.
    Offer excludes Capella, LorAnn, Signature/TFA,
    FlavourArt and ALL Recipe Concentrates.
    Use code: FALLSEASONMIX Expires: September 7th, 2018

• Informative

Users who are viewing this thread