DIY : Good Deals and Sales !

Dr. Seuss

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2019
Here are links for the 25% OFF Sale items at Nicotine River
Search Results

Clearance

Do NOT order nicotine from Nicotine River. They’re sending out pure trash with dates on it going back to May. It is not good and has gone past oxidized to the point of being spoiled and could possibly cause a lung infection or something. It’s not something you want to ingest. Choose somewhere else for nic base.

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
Do NOT order nicotine from Nicotine River. They’re sending out pure trash with dates on it going back to May. It is not good and has gone past oxidized to the point of being spoiled and could possibly cause a lung infection or something. It’s not something you want to ingest. Choose somewhere else for nic base.
I ordered pure nic from them last month and it's fine

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia

Just for the record, nic solutions from legitimate sources do NOT 'spoil and can NOT cause a 'lung infection' ... please do not make up random stuff just because you are unhappy with something you received. As long as Nicotine River kept their product in a freezer, and I'd wager that's exactly what they do, the date that the solution was bottled is essentially irrelevant.

Yes, nic can become oxidized if exposed to high temperatures and/or air but that doesn't mean it is unusable. If that occurs It may be less than palatable for some that are super tasters but it won't turn it into the health hazard that you suggest.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio

I have ordered from the before and I’ve always gotten good nic. My latest order is due Monday and I’ll let you know if I have any problem with it. You need to contact their customer support and try to resolve this. If I’d ever heard any other complaints about their products, I’d say so, but I have not. So this seems a rare occurrence.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Never had a problem with NR nic or salts. Haven't actually read any complaints about the products themselves, just about fulfillment times. Their cs is pretty good, did you contact them before trashing their reputation @Dr. Seuss?

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
I have ordered from the before and I’ve always gotten good nic. My latest order is due Monday and I’ll let you know if I have any problem with it. You need to contact their customer support and try to resolve this. If I’d ever heard any other complaints about their products, I’d say so, but I have not. So this seems a rare occurrence.
I agree with you the only problem I have ever heard about was a supplier was sending them lower than labeled nic and they are the ones who told me about it they cut ties with the company and no longer offer that brand as well as offering to compensate those who received that nic

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Dr. Seuss

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2019
I’m not making up stories, I’ve had oxidized nicotine before and this wasn’t just oxidized. Do what you want but I figured I’d do you a favor and save you some time and cash.

15C54752-3FA8-454E-888F-08BE80DC0064.jpeg

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I’m not making up stories, I’ve had oxidized nicotine before and this wasn’t just oxidized. Do what you want but I figured I’d do you a favor and save you some time and cash.

We have a forum for negative reviews: Reviews of Suppliers - Negative

Please read the stickies first--you have to follow the rules. The vendors can't post in general forums and can't defend themselves or offer solutions-exchanges-refunds.

Dr. Seuss

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2019
Look, someone was talking about ordering from NicRiver, I suggested they may want to go elsewhere. I’m really going to catch heat over this?

Why is everyone coming at me like I just slapped their baby? Do you have stock in NicRiver? Isn’t this site about risk reduction? Well, I just kept spoiled nic out of someones lungs, if that gets me in trouble so be it. I appreciate everyone’s wonderful understanding.

Reactions: Kiley

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio

View attachment 844153

Oh I believe you. Stuff happens. Even the most reputable companies send a bad product sometimes. The difference between a reputable and a not reputable company is what they do to sort it out. I’m willing to bet NR will fix this if you give them a chance.

And not that there’s anything wrong with venting here, but they can’t help you if you don’t ask for help.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Look, someone was talking about ordering from NicRiver, I suggested they may want to go elsewhere. I’m really going to catch heat over this?

This is a thread for posting deals and sales. Vendors can't defend themselves here. If you have a problem with a purchase, contact the vendor FIRST--email, open a ticket, call CS. That's how it should be handled. If they fail to respond, go to the Negative Review forum and start a thread there.

Again, bashing vendors in general forums where they can't respond is bad form.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL

mcduffy

ECF Veteran
  • Jul 9, 2017
    644f7710-9420-4747-b39c-5aaf40b67934.jpg

SAVE 25% on Flavour Art
    Use code: FLAVOURART25
    Offer good through October 13th, 2019
    #1 Source for DIY Eliquid Flavors - FlavourArt

They've lowered the free shipping threshold by $10
    Also we now offer free shipping to the lower continental 48 states for orders $49.99 and above!

Save 10%
    Valid on most items throughout the ecigexpress.com website.
    Use code: FLAVORTIME
    Expires: October 18th, 2019

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    We have a forum for negative reviews: Reviews of Suppliers - Negative

Please read the stickies first--you have to follow the rules. The vendors can't post in general forums and can't defend themselves or offer solutions-exchanges-refunds.

This is a thread for posting deals and sales. Vendors can't defend themselves here. If you have a problem with a purchase, contact the vendor FIRST--email, open a ticket, call CS. That's how it should be handled. If they fail to respond, go to the Negative Review forum and start a thread there.

Again, bashing vendors in general forums where they can't respond is bad form.

This ^

Thank you Katya !

Dr. Seuss

ECF Veteran
    Jul 15, 2019
    I wasn’t providing a review, I was replying specifically to a person who was thinking of purchasing a product that would want to know it wasn’t up to par.

Turns out I’m not the only getting that bad nic base so it looks like I wasn’t making up stories afterall.:thumb:

Nor was I “bashing” a company, so I don’t know why people are getting emotional like I’m somehow the bad guy.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    I wasn’t providing a review, I was replying specifically to a person who was thinking of purchasing a product that would want to know it wasn’t up to par.

Turns out I’m not the only getting that bad nic base so it looks like I wasn’t making up stories afterall.:thumb:

Nor was I “bashing” a company, so I don’t know why people are getting emotional like I’m somehow the bad guy.

I received my Nic River order Monday - I bought the Pur Nic. Decanted it and it was clear and clean. It looked exactly like pure vg. I also pulled a bottle out of the freezer I’d bought in April, and it was just as clear and almost zero smell - I have always been able to smell Nic, no matter how fresh and clear, but this had very little scent, less than other acceptable Nic based I’ve used.

I’m not saying this to egg you in. But it must be said that I and others are getting good products from this vendor and people should not hesitate to buy from them.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL

What was NR's response when you contacted them?

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2019
    Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
    I have placed several orders with nic river. Two of them had issues, and nic river immediately corrected the error. Both issues were understandable, from a pick/pack standpoint ( I've worked warehouse before) and upon notification sent to them, they sent out a replacement shipment. I'm sure if there is a problem with anything that they sent out, they will fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread