Oct 2, 2012
So Cal
644f7710-9420-4747-b39c-5aaf40b67934.jpg

SAVE 25% on Flavour Art
Use code: FLAVOURART25
Offer good through October 13th, 2019
#1 Source for DIY Eliquid Flavors - FlavourArt

They've lowered the free shipping threshold by $10
Also we now offer free shipping to the lower continental 48 states for orders $49.99 and above!

Save 10%
Valid on most items throughout the ecigexpress.com website.
Use code: FLAVORTIME
Expires: October 18th, 2019

Hi everyone, I've been ordering 3mg 70/30 from EcigExpress for a while and mixing my single flavor adv. However, they have stopped selling it.

I'm looking for suggestions for similar products. I'm into convenience, so I'd rather buy an already diluted product rather than dilute my own. Thanks!

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Hi everyone, I've been ordering 3mg 70/30 from EcigExpress for a while and mixing my single flavor adv. However, they have stopped selling it.

I'm looking for suggestions for similar products. I'm into convenience, so I'd rather buy an already diluted product rather than dilute my own. Thanks!
I know Liquid Barn sells one shots, already comes with nicotine, VG and PG, just add your flavoring. There nicotine is good, never tried the one shots but heard good things about them.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio

3mg/mL Nicotine Base

I’ve bought from this site plenty, and have had good experiences with them. I’m not sure, as I didn’t look, if they do 30/70, but I’m sure they do 50/50 and 100%. Push comes to shove, you can mix them half and half and be close enough.

ETA : yup, they do 30/70 and 70/30. Convenient.

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Please people... I beg you to use the letters VG/PG when talking about juice ratios. Some mean VG first, others PG first.
The higher # in most all DIY forums is VG 95% of the time, people only post the VG/PG when it is opposite that. Just go off the assumption that the high # is VG, that's what the rest of us do [emoji6]

• Optimistic
Reactions: Letitia

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
The higher # in most all DIY forums is VG 95% of the time, people only post the VG/PG when it is opposite that. Just go off the assumption that the high # is VG, that's what the rest of us do [emoji6]

Not so when I write mine out say 6/20/80, which means 6mg nicotine, 20% pg, 80% vg. See it works out so it is all nice and alphabetical N P V

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: NolaMel

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Uh, you do know what comes from assu me?

Not knowing is, well, not knowing. I prefer to know, not guess.
Have you seen anyone post a 75PG 25VG mix and if so would you mix it? Doesn't matter to me but I think it is a safe assu me umption [emoji16]

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Not so when I write mine out say 6/20/80, which means 6mg nicotine, 20% pg, 80% vg. See it works out so it is all nice and alphabetical N P V

Exactly, the higher # is the VG, just like I said

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
Exactly, the higher # is the VG, just like I said

But what about the people who don't use VG say the Juul style mixing

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
But what about the people who don't use VG say the Juul style mixing

Most pod mixes are 50/50 or 60/40 with the VG being the higher #. Even at 50/50 a lot of pods will flood and a full PG mix would be like water

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
Most pod mixes are 50/50 or 60/40 with the VG being the higher #. Even at 50/50 a lot of pods will flood and a full PG mix would be like water

But Juul as per the ingredient list they provided the FDA mixes as 70 ph and there are some mixers out there who do the same for stealth mixing

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Just a heads up - This thread is only for posting deals and sales information related to DIYing. The DIY Eliquid forum has many very helpful threads for actual discussion of flavorings, how to DIY, the various vendors, etc. :)

@classwife - Can you back me up here, that what I'm saying is right? ;)

Last edited:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Please people... I beg you to use the letters VG/PG when talking about juice ratios. Some mean VG first, others PG first.
If everyone would just post one or the other it would so much easier! Just my juice is usually around 80vg. Who doesn't know exactly what I mean?

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
A little extra info. about the OSDIY Halloween Sale, that I found out from Kimberly when I had a few questions:

You can only order 1 of the Halloween Treat Bags, in each order you place.

The 20% off doesn't apply to Clearance items nor to the Halloween Treat Bag (which is already a $.30 discount off the regular price of each 10mL bottle).

The sale is good until Midnight Halloween night...no matter what time zone you're in, in the US.

If something shows as Out of Stock, check back later, as she frequently replenishes the stock. She only lists a certain amount at a time, so other vendors who make/sell eliquids...don't grab all of a flavoring.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread