Status
Not open for further replies.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
thanks im really bad at math

Then you should seriously consider using one of the many DIY e liquid calculators.

can you help me one more time when i use the nicotine i dont feel almost none TH But When i Taste It I Know Its Stupid It Burns Like Hell

From Rossum's calculations, 4.32 mg/ml nic won't have a pronounced or strong TH.
Also makes a difference what you're using to vape, setup, resistance, power range, airflow, inhale style etc...

It is a bad idea to vape or taste 72 mg/ml nic base.
Not trying to be rude, if you're struggling to understand DIY calculations & how the various ingredients relate probably best to take a step back and research the in's & out's of DIY liquids to get a clearer understanding, before attempting to make a finished product.

Marcel K

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2018
Then you should seriously consider using one of the many DIY e liquid calculators.

From Rossum's calculations, 4.32 mg/ml nic won't have a pronounced or strong TH.
Also makes a difference what you're using to vape, setup, resistance, power range, airflow, inhale style etc...

It is a bad idea to vape or taste 72 mg/ml nic base.
Not trying to be rude, if you're struggling to understand DIY calculations & how the various ingredients relate probably best to take a step back and research the in's & out's of DIY liquids to get a clearer understanding, before attempting to make a finished product.
i just pour it in as i see on it i know it was stupid tasting it , im using a KOOPOR Primus 300w , With Big Baby Beast With A .15ohm Coil With 40.5w

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Please join us at the DIY forum: DIY E-Liquid

Honestly, you'll get more help and guidance there, and I have a feeling many things may be "off" in your current liquid. The nic may not be high enough and your PG may be too low as well for a decent throat hit.

IDK what wattage you are vaping at, but it shouldn't burn, either.

You just can't throw random things together and expect to get a decent eliquid at the end of it.

What types of liquids were you vaping BEFORE your creation (LOL, oddly your questions remind me of trying to make "perfumes" out of actual flowers when I was about five. I was quite convinced it would work, and it DID work to keep badgers and other animals away from me, LOL someone in my family quietly removed it after I went to bed). So, I understand the desire to have a great vape, but just come on over to the DIY forum and say, "Okay, we are going to start over."

Because, it sounds like you should and there are tons of tools and resources to help you.

Welcome.

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
thanks im really bad at math
This might help you:
upload_2018-6-15_8-21-10.png

You just fill in the blanks.
re: E-Liquid Combining Calculator