DIY Help ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Need your help when i use nicotine i dont feel almost none TH But When i Taste It I Know Its Stupid It Burns Like Hell

i use Koopor Primus 300w , big baby beast .15ohms , 40.5 watts

Made A 50ml bottle 50VG/50PG Poured It in not measuring just looking and about 8ml of 72mg PG Based Nicotine

DIY mixing isn't like mixing a drink. You have to have some method to measure the ingredients or you'll never like it when you vape it.

You definitely need to measure ejuice when you DIY. Use a graduated beaker and syringes or a scale. At the 50ml size bottle the amount of nic it takes for a 6mg/ml nic mix is only 3 grams or 3ml. You can't eyeball amounts that small and even get close. I wouldn't even try.

For the price of a couple of bottles of vendor juice you can buy a set of scales and some pipettes. Check out Amazon for 500 gram scales. You can buy a good scale for about $20 or less. Download EjuiceMeUp (free to download, but supported by voluntary donations) and run that to create recipes that are accurate.

Last edited:

Marcel K

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2018
DIY mixing isn't like mixing a drink. You have to have some method to measure the ingredients or you'll never like it when you vape it.

You definitely need to measure ejuice when you DIY. Use a graduated beaker and syringes or a scale. At the 50ml size bottle the amount of nic it takes for a 6mg/ml nic mix is only 3 grams or 3ml. You can't eyeball amounts that small and even get close. I wouldn't even try.

For the price of a couple of bottles of vendor juice you can buy a set of scales and some pipettes. Check out Amazon for 500 gram scales. You can buy a good scale for about $20. Download EjuiceMeUp and run that to create recipes that are accurate.
Thanks so much im planning to get the tools just a little bit broken , and one more thing if i can ask why cant i feel the TH Almost , and i tasted it once i know stupid and it burnt like hell

Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Thanks so much im planning to get the tools just a little bit broken , and one more thing if i can ask why cant i feel the TH Almost , and i tasted it once i know stupid and it burnt like hell
If youre used to higher pg juices a 50/50 will have a lot less throat hit. Also you may be using nic salt. also less throat hit.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
can i send the link i bought it from ?
Yes, you can include a link. There are a few sites that are not approved on ECF, and if you see the link replaced with a string of periods (something like: .................. ), then it has been edited by the system filters. If that happens, you can still name the site, and even the product(s); you just can't include links, URLs, or cheats (spelling out portions of the URL; such as "websitename DOT com"). Trying to work around the filters is what will get you scolded. :D

The more details you can provide; the more informed, and helpful, replies will likely be. Try to include manufacturer names, precise/complete product names for all ingredients used, methods and amounts of measurements, and any specific actions/processes used to mix. Pictures never hurt. :)

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
If that happens, you can still name the site, and even the product(s); you just can't include links, URLs, or cheats (spelling out portions of the URL; such as "websitename DOT com"). Trying to work around the filters is what will get you scolded. :D
I did not know this:oops:

Marcel K

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2018
Can you list the type of pg/vg, and list the flavors and approximate amount of each
VG Vegetable Glycerin and PG Propylene Glycol 100-500ML USP GRADE MAXPG / MAXVG
shlomik88 (335
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
)
100% Positive Feedback on ebay
///////////////////////////////////
72mg 7.2% Unflavoured Organic Nicotine Base USP Grade in PG
house_of_flavours (3018
iconRedStar_25x25.gif
)
99.7% Positive Feedback
/////////////////////////////////////
Chochalete Flavour . "E" DIY "Juice" flavors - Food Grade Concentrate - Over 110 Kind of Flavoring &
group*signup (11678
star-11.gif
)
98% Positive Feedback on ebay

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Chochalete Flavour . "E" DIY "Juice" flavors - Food Grade Concentrate - Over 110 Kind of Flavoring
Right idea; but you are linking the sellers, and not the actual product. Try again, and also include the actual recipe (amounts) you mixed up. :)

Marcel K

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2018
Right idea; but you are linking the sellers, and not the actual product. Try again, and also include the actual recipe (amounts) you mixed up. :)
i sent the sellers and the product names so you can find it , dont want to get reported ,
i used 23ml VG And PG and 3ml nic 1 ml flavour

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread