Status
Not open for further replies.

rkayw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
About that time to have to halt all DIY Mixing.

We are about to get started soon remodeling in our house again, and my craft room is next up. Ack. Have to pack up all of my goodies really soon.
I'm excited but not exactly looking forward to it, the work and construction dust parts of it.
Guess I'll put a few of my fav flavors and some premixed nic base in a box that I can easily access just in case I haven't made up enough juice to last.

Going to miss my DIY mess. Did I really say that?
LOL

Last edited:

rkayw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
LOL. I will keep that offer in mind. :lol:

I do have some that are very strong that I could send you some of maybe. Ones I know I won't use up any time soon because it takes so little.
Like Cereal, Caramel Cappuccino, Kona Coffee...just for example. LOL.

I'm really low on empty bottles though. ugh. Let me think about this. ;)

rkayw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I imagine there is going to be some e-cig items going up in the Classifieds and PIF/Swap areas when I start packing up this room.
Each room we are completely gutting and clearing out stuff...out with the old, in with the new.
There is absolutely no room in this house anymore. Not a nook or cranny left to stuff anything. :blush:
I have to start letting go of items I don't or won't use.

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
LOL. I will keep that offer in mind. :lol:

I do have some that are very strong that I could send you some of maybe. Ones I know I won't use up any time soon because it takes so little.
Like Cereal, Caramel Cappuccino, Kona Coffee...just for example. LOL.

I'm really low on empty bottles though. ugh. Let me think about this. ;)

you know i will take anything you offer..i am not fussy..lol

i have a place that i can get 100 6ml bottles with caps for $12.95 + 5.95 shipping...so 19 cents a bottle...i just have to wait for the missus to get back home from out of state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread