Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
Hey Laurae09, Nice to have you join our DIY club of brew mixing. Once you get the hang of it theres no stopping.

1. Start with adding 2% and increase gradually until you feel the taste is right.
You do need to know that everything you add will dilute the Nic strength. I used my ejuice Calculator's Nic Mixing to come up with this?
Adding 2% or 4 drops of Orange Flav will make your final Nic level = 23.53mg and 10.2ml Amount
Adding 5% or 10 drops of Orange Flav will make your final Nic level = 22.86mg and 10.5ml Amount
Adding 10% or 22 drops of Orange make Nic = 21.82mg and 11ml Amount

2. Yes. Flavoring is mixed per users taste, flavors, concentration strength, manufactures, etc......
Start at 10% and work up. Being your not using Nic, it makes it easier. 5ml of VG x 10% flav = add 10 drops of flav for 10% and work up gradually to taste.

Can't wait to try it when I get home tonight - THANK YOU!

I have a ???? I need help with. I have on its way some TA from LF. RY4 and usa blend. Also a sample of the usa blend pg juice premade.... I also have a small assortment of Lorann's flavors and 120ml 48 mg nic juice pg and also a bottle of vg from walmart. Soooo I am sorta slow but getting there..haah I want to make a tobacco flavor juice 25 mg but under 30mg ..in that area. What all do I need to do with the juice. and the TA. I am sorta confused with all this. I have made just reg. juice with the loranns keoke what nots but never mixed differant flavors to get to a good one. How do I use the TA of RY4 and USA .... I just want a normal tobacco juice... well as normal as you can get with e juice.

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
I have a ???? I need help with. I have on its way some TA from LF. RY4 and usa blend. Also a sample of the usa blend pg juice premade.... I also have a small assortment of Lorann's flavors and 120ml 48 mg nic juice pg and also a bottle of vg from walmart. Soooo I am sorta slow but getting there..haah I want to make a tobacco flavor juice 25 mg but under 30mg ..in that area. What all do I need to do with the juice. and the TA. I am sorta confused with all this. I have made just reg. juice with the loranns keoke what nots but never mixed differant flavors to get to a good one. How do I use the TA of RY4 and USA .... I just want a normal tobacco juice... well as normal as you can get with e juice.

The TA depends on what the consistency is.. is it pre-diluted? or concentrated? (thick thick syrupy sludge?) If it's the thick stuff, you'll need to dilute it in some PG or PGA or distilled water. I have used the PG before. This thread has a lot of helpful info, and it also will give you a recipe for a simple tobacco juice mix.

If it's already diluted, then you will only use a drop or two (at a time) until you get to the point you want.

I hope that helps! (getting tired and starting to ramble!!)

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
Still looking for Julie's BBB (Blackberry Brandy)!!

t4526.gif

I've tried several things and think I have a 'close' mix.. but if anyone has any inside info.. <hint, hint>
PLEASE HELP!

It's my all day and I'm all out!

librarising

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
New York
Haven't added any new recipes to my eJuice Me Up database. Come on guys, post some good ones for inclusion.

Thank you so much for your calculator and recipe files!!! I was just recommended to your site a couple of days ago and it's wonderful as are you to offer such a valuable program to share with others. :)

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thank you so much for your calculator and recipe files!!! I was just recommended to your site a couple of days ago and it's wonderful as are you to offer such a valuable program to share with others. :)

Your very welcome Librarising, Glad I could help.

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
With the Ejuice me up calculator. I want 50 PG and 50 VG so for the nic I have 50/50..then for PGand VG I put 50 and 50, so shouldn't I have to add equal amounts of PG and VG, it comes up as 10% PG and 25% VG.

HI TJ, thank you for your interest in eJuice Me Up.
It's the flavoring that will give you the unbalance. The calculator will see the flavoring as either all PG or all VG. Put a zero in the flavoring percentage to prove my point. You will then see equal amounts of PG/VG.

tomboy

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2010
Illinois
With mixing I'm not sure if I'm doing it correct or not. But if I add a sweetener do I also include that in the calculations? I'm am starting slow, now just working with fruits. I am wanting a sweet taste with a cool fresh exhale. Have tried Blue Mist Chill factor and his snow. Don't know if I need to include those in the calculations either. When I do, I keep getting errors.
The Nic. I am starting with is 36mg and wanting a 24mg or something close to that. Also the sweetener is from PA. Any suggestions?

KarrMcDebt

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Corvallis, Oregon, United States
Looking for a "tootsie roll" recepie, or a choc fudge p.b. brownie, or for that matter any good choc recepies.

I have:
100mg nic in PG, 0mg PG, 0mg VG
P.A.
Bittersweet choc*, double choc*, dark choc*, milk choc*, coconut extra*,lemon*, lime* Key Lime, Mountain Dew, Mary Jane (* means sample bottle)
Capellas
Chocolate fudge brownie, vanilla custard
Faries Finest
chocolate, vanilla 4x
Loranns
I've either got it or can get it localy, have not had any luck with it though.

Need to figure out a DiY vape, I tore through a 15ml bottle of Mrs T's Choc Fudge P.B. Brownie in a week, that would put me at about $40 a month and I can't do that.

Thanks
Karr

Last edited:

librarising

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
New York
With mixing I'm not sure if I'm doing it correct or not. But if I add a sweetener do I also include that in the calculations? I'm am starting slow, now just working with fruits. I am wanting a sweet taste with a cool fresh exhale. Have tried Blue Mist Chill factor and his snow. Don't know if I need to include those in the calculations either. When I do, I keep getting errors.
The Nic. I am starting with is 36mg and wanting a 24mg or something close to that. Also the sweetener is from PA. Any suggestions?

I mix to get 25mg and then I add sweetener and have a drop of wiggle room to add more flavoring if I need to.

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I mix to get 25mg and then I add sweetener and have a drop of wiggle room to add more flavoring if I need to.

A drop of anything added will slightly change you Nic strength.
The Higher the Nic strength, the more it will change.
1 drop of sweetner added to:
36mg Nic will be 35.64mg - lowered by 0.36mg
24mg Nic will be 23.76mg - lowered by 0.24mg
12mg NIc will be 11.88mg - lowered by 0.12mg
Very little change for 1 drop and will not be noticed.

Last edited:

librarising

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
New York
A drop of anything added will slightly change you Nic strength.
The Higher the Nic strength, the more it will change.
1 drop of sweetner added to:
36mg Nic will be 35.64mg - lowered by 0.36mg
24mg Nic will be 23.76mg - lowered by 0.24mg
12mg NIc will be 11.88mg - lowered by 0.12mg
Very little change for 1 drop and will not be noticed.

When I add sweetener, I add more than one drop..should have been clear..I like my juices sweet. I just made up 30ml of juice at 25mg and then added 10 drops of PA sweetener.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread