• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Diy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
Finally because I ran out of juice, I gotta vape my diy with perhaps 30mins warm bathe + breathing, 4 hours steep.

1) 2ml of lychee (PG)
2) 8ml of PG
3) 10ml of VG
no nic content(i realised this is the cause of the harshness on my throat)

taste slightly sweet w lychee taste. I believe once it's steep further more it'd be perfect!

also, I diy my own coil, 28ga of kanthal, 8 coils makes it 1.6ohm, vaping around 14-20W. loving my own DIY!
Use 70% vg or more and it will feel much better for your throat :)

Vapez

shipunator

Oct 22, 2015
Hi, I have a 30ml cuttwood boss reserve. I want dilute it to become 60ml with methol. What should I do?
get PG/VG and dilute with menthol. but trust me when i say this, do not ever add menthol to any of the US juices unless they are all fruity without cereal/custard/nutty notes. Menthol will make alot of flavours muted and it does not pair well with any except for fruity and the occasional tobacco.

Reactions: chia

goodvapesonly

Verified Member
Dec 10, 2015
London, ON
I have just plunged into the start of DIY in view of the ban that starts tomorrow and the impending ban at our neighbour's from Jan 1.

Looked up some recipes online and trying to clone OHW's Rocket Man once my supplies arrive! Wish me luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Tactful..nice one

Sent from vapour clouds above
Haha sorry I sounded mean.

I just honestly don't get it. One can easily go through 3-4 tabs in the time it takes to fire up the app, go to this thread and post the question.

isux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2015
Fine City
Haha sorry I sounded mean.

I just honestly don't get it. One can easily go through 3-4 tabs in the time it takes to fire up the app, go to this thread and post the question.

Trust me. I would have been less polite had it not been for your reply first. [emoji106]

isux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2015
Fine City
My friend gave me some Joytech and it has 12mg. It basically burn my throat. Should i go PG or VG to reduce the burns? I know it's a compensation but i just don't wanna waste his stuff as i got both VG and PG. Don't wanna have the bad throat hit.
Use this:

1371646246-64061500.jpg

You're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread