The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Do Not Order "Free Trials"!!!

Discussion in 'New Members Information' started by highping, Jan 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. studiovap

studiovap Unresolved Status ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2012
    Queensland Australia
    I think I doubted the offers but good to hear a definitive answer.Vaping can be a very cost effective pastime vs smoking, that is until you start reading ECF, and discover all the wonderful toys you can buy to enhance your vaping experience:D

• Like Like x 1
  2. sgenn99

sgenn99 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2012
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    I was walking through the mall, minding my own business on the way to get my gal her Christmas. Suddenly out of nowhere, 2 GORGEOUS Mediterranean clicks flanked me as if they were fresh out of the military. They took me to their kiosk and handed me a "ffree sample" of their e cig. Although I didn't care for the fog machine juice I tasted through the metal tube that I was using, the thought of being able to smoke in the mall was putting me over the top. Turned out the thing they gave me was free...as long as I bought a 250 dollar STARTER KIT and signed up to get monthly deliveries of refill cartridges every 2 weeks for 2 YEARS!! I almost caved, but fortunately, it lead me on a journey to find something that could fill the quitting analog cigs. Short story long, here I am-vapin' and lovin' it!!

3. X T C

X T C Full Member

Sep 11, 2012
    New York
    this must be the only legitimate free ecig..only charge is for shipping and there are no recurring charges..

4. StevesCrystal

StevesCrystal New Member

Sep 15, 2012
    Kiln, MS
    Thanks for this valuable info. They would have probably gotten my money.

5. Koman

Koman Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2010
    lv
    Only free thing is cheese in the mousetrap.

6. sgregory620

sgregory620 Full Member

Sep 16, 2012
    KY
    Oh... I just got my free trial today :( I have to send it back ASAP!

7. Park Diesel

Park Diesel Full Member

Sep 24, 2012
    Kentucky
    Unfortunately in today's world, you get what you pay for.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Tmash

Tmash New Member

Sep 26, 2012
    Australia
    Hmm, before reading this I purchased a 510-T set up, and the main web-store was offering a free e-cig, where you just had to pay postage and handling. I thought, hell yeah, I will just tack it on my already posting set-up. Now I am feeling a little concerned. This is an Australian company, who seemed to have REALLY good ratings and such, and many demo videos. These e-cigs were explained as disposable, and could not be re-used, so it seemed like a good deal to me. To clarify, the products over here seem to pretty damn cheap (for low end models) as a blister disposable pack of 510 parts (One batt, one atty, and two pre-filled tobacco flavoured cartos) was only nine bucks excluding postage and handling. Did I get ripped?

Edit: I paid using Pay-Pal, so surely not right?

9. Criseldis

Criseldis Full Member

This is good to know as I am sometimes a sucker to "freebies", not always reading the fine print.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.