Jul 12, 2012
South
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: No names in here please

blade1123

Verified Member
Jun 18, 2012
Glendale, Arizona. USA
their is actually one of those companies that completely messed up my friends bank account. she had use my PV and for some reason instead of going to any of the sites that i had mentioned "ECF" cough cough, she just did a google search for local "big retailer" she had it for 2 days before i was able to convince her to send it back and take one of my silver bullets. about 2 weeks later they pulled a good $300+ from her account and we are still fighting with them over it.

fieldh0

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
South Central Mississippi
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: No names in here please

BrianCig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2012
Canada
Never found one of the free offers but wouldn't have taken it even if I did. I did buy a starter set the day I found out about e-cigs but that was after spending four hours watching youtube videos and searching/finding this forum (and reading). Then I pulled the trigger and put in an order for a starter set.

Last November while I was in the hospital following removal of my 11 month old knee replacement i got an unsolicated e-mail for literally e-cigs I had never heard of this and went all-in! Less week later the whole thing arrived despite the warning from my bank. It seemed perfect (of course I was on some serious drugs lol). After a second surgery I was wrapped up in and sent to a physical therapy rehab center. Then the drugs wore off and I relized that every time I took a drag my throat tightened up wheezing ensued. Since I was allowed to smoke what I now know as analogs, ecigs to the drawer. I was there untill Febuary, they sent more on a regular scedule and I didn't really care as I had other things to deal with mostly no knee joint. After the first shipment I called because i wanted to change to menthol. I have a new knee now, cancelled the company, and moved on to try many others. The cost for 2 boxes of carts 79.95. This company knew what I was going thru too. At 54 I should have known.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread