Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I'm puzzled. I thought there would be something mentioned here regarding CASAA's reaction to the deeming regulations. But if it's here darned if I can find it.

Then I go to the CASAA blog and - or course - the statement is there - but not here:

CASAA: New FDA E-cigarette Regulations Condemned by CASAA

What I also cannot find here is mention of the coalition CASAA is a member of. It's there, but not here:

CASAA: CASAA has joined a coalition to pursue strategies regarding FDA Deeming regulations

Is this a matter of fallout when an entity spreads itself too thin across too many social media options?

Reactions: YoursTruli

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
My apologies. And, yes, it's difficult for us to keep up with all the social media options . . . Facebook (not just our official Facebook page, but also the We Are CASAA Facebook group and various other advocacy-related Facebook groups), Twitter, Instagram, and ECF . . . it's daunting, especially considering all the work we have going on, like issuing Calls to Action and such.

Please understand that this isn't being offered as an excuse, but, rather, an explanation.

We just sent an email to our members updating them on some key issues, and we're working on our May newsletter. The best way to stay informed is, of course, to sign up as a CASAA member and to make sure that you check the box to allow us to email you.

Edited to add a link to where we have blogged the email: CASAA: FDA opportunities for action and update!

Last edited:
Reactions: YoursTruli

nomore stinkies

Gee, Who did that?
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
IL
Go to CASAA website for CTA's and other actions. SIGN up and you will get emails informing you of the next action. Like Senator Faircloth. He is a vapor and might be able to assist us in this journey. Everyone should join CASAA. I know the majority on this thread are members but it's those others...... Feeling bad because you didn't? No better time than the present. You've been sittin' on your butts too long. Let's act like responsible vapors and stop fooling around. Sorry but I got an ear load from a client who ranted on and on about the ecig explosions and someone vaping 72 mg of nicotine, and they are worse than cigarettes and glad the FDA is "shuttin' them down", on and on and on and on until I wanted to scream.

Reactions: LaraC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread