Do you freak out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taltos

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2013
Hattiesburg, MS
I would be in that not freaking out group because I'm still trying all kinds of flavors. I have found a few that I look but still looking for more. I have already experienced finding one I like but discovering part way through the second order of it that it's not so great anymore. I probably have 200 ml of juice that I didn't really care for but would vape away on if I were out of my favorites. That doesn't include the 80 - 100 ml of the ones I like. :D

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
I'm freaking because I have way too much juice and want to reorder some of my favorite flavors again. Trying to vape some of the not so amazing flavors.

I had a few flavors I didn;t really care for so I proceeded to play mad scientist and do some mixing. So far I had a good amount of success.

I mixed Mt Baler Vapor Lemon Goddess and Texas Sweet Tea....Wonderful

And plus I had several bottles with just a little so I mixed them all up..turned out pretty good.
Blood Orange
Sour Yum
Extreme Ice

I try to keep one big order ahead to have some always steeping but sometimes I don't care for some new flavors and thats what happened this month. But I got 220 ml coming today!

Vapo Marx

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
New York
I started vaping in May, quickly tapered down my tobacco use and quit smoking cigs altogether in late June. When the 3rd of July rolled around, I was almost out of juice and realized that the bottles I had ordered weren't gonna show up in time for the long holiday weekend. I really didn't wanna leave myself open to the tempation to start smoking again, so I drove an hour+ out of my way to get to the nearest store that sold the brand of juice I wanted. Lesson learned... Now I don't wait till I'm running low to order more.

THETOTALLYCOOL

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2013
Spanish Harlem
I found a juice I liked locally and two weeks into this, they ran out. Yeah, I freaked and bought some stuff online and paid for 2nd day shipping. Didn't actually run-out. Now I'm getting it online and re-order when I get down to 30ml. Also, I've found a different local place I can deal with if I have to. I will never go back to the original store.

Vapo Marx

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
New York
I had a few flavors I didn;t really care for so I proceeded to play mad scientist and do some mixing. So far I had a good amount of success.

I had that experience with a certain chocolate flavor. I found it unvapeable on its own - it was like getting punched in the throat and lungs by unsweetened cocoa powder - and I threw it in the drawer, figuring I'd end up tossing it out. But one day, it occurred to me to add a couple of drops to something else I was vaping and I was amazed at how much it pumped up the other juice. So now I use it as a "seasoning" and I'll certainly order more when it runs out. I guess the moral of the story is, don't throw out any juices even if you don't like 'em at first. Worst case, they can be an emergency fallback if you run out of everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread