Do you get the munchies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwanVesta

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
Manchester, UK
I find I eat less sweets now, especially chocolate. If I want chocolate, I put in some strong flavored chocolate liquid and it satisfies that craving. I use sweet vapes after dinner too instead of dessert.

Great idea :)

Can you recommend a good chocolate for hitting the spot?

I am in UK

thanks

Swan

rjp44

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2009
West Chester, OH
I think that part of the reason for increased appetite is that we can taste and smell again. I recently got some juice from Nhaler that is Black Raspberries and Cream. Very tasty and sweet for after dinner vaping. I have to watch the salt intake due to high BP so my snacks have been apples, bananas and baby carrots.

Moonflame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Smith Mt Lake area, Va, USA
Great idea :)

Can you recommend a good chocolate for hitting the spot?

I am in UK

thanks

Swan

I haven't found a commercial liquid that is Chocolaty enough, so I use flavor drops to bump up the flavor in any Chocolate I get. Recently I've been mixing my own with unflavored nic juice, PG, VG and flavors from Capella with a few drops of vodka for throat hit. Capella has a Choc Fudge Brownie flavor that is to die for (and is really good mixed with banana flavor). Their Double Choc is more of a dark chocolate flavor and is really good too. Mixed with their Cool Mint it makes a great thin Mint flavor.

Someone who uses more commercial liquids than I do might be able to point you to a good one if you're not into DIY liquids.

Hope some of that helps :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread