Do you smoke more than before as many people do with ecigs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkkdaytrader

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2013
Thailand
I repeat that I am sorry, I just wanted to know if my friends who smoke their ecig all day long (and who call it smoke unlike other people who do not want to see the truth) are normal.

Now I understand that most of the people just cannot use ecig the right way or NEED addictions, so most of them use ecigs as chewing gum, all day long, and this is ok, because it's not m problem, I almost totally quit smoking thanks to ecig because I used my brain from the first day, unlike my friends...

Thank you for your insight it's now clear for me and will tell my friends that they can go on smoking their ecig all day long.

trolling at its worst.... ban this clown

It's good to see that everything is under control, just as my friends say <3

So it means that you all really believe that vapoting (as people who do not want to see the truth) is as healthy as drinking water right ?

Exactly like people were thinking about cigarettes 50 years ago...

Get a life OP- this is a Vaping forum.... just in case you weren't aware. ECF is like a support Forum for Vaper's- yes us "stupid" Vaper- doh. :facepalm: ECF is here for people who Vape!!!! I quit analogues over a month ago thanks to the kind, knowledgeable & helpful folk here at ECF. The People here give us all advice, hope, encouragement & compassion....

OP: Why are you judging people..... Who the heck are you to sit there and judge. Build a bridge get over yourself OP, honestly. Do some research... open your mind... (And it isn't "Vapoting"; Its Vaping. And we don't smoke; we Vape! Get your facts straight before you write.) Some people may Vape more but such people usually Vape low nicotine- I have read & learnt a lot here & you should too; then you may learn some facts about Vaping & Community Spirit.

People here are so nice & you have to come along and ruin it for everyone by imposing your IMO ignorant ideas!!!!

I suppose I should add my Vaping experience to past analogue comparison: I Vape more or less depending on my day. I think I Vape about the same as I used to smoke. But it feels different. I may Vape for longer sessions but feel less of a need to Vape. That is to say I honestly fell less addicted to nicotine than I used to with the analogues. However I am obviously still addicted to Nicotine & I am okay with that- as long as I never smoke a stinky again... I am slowly cutting down nicotine & I don't chain Vape. I will soon be trying some )ml nic- just because I can.

I too used to get anxious & agro when I wanted a smoke. I don't even think about it or miss it anymore. I used to go visit friends & family & the first thing I would crave would be a RYO- & I would be going outside & feeling so hooked on the analogues it was sad. now I go to work & family & friends & don't crave a Vape at all. I can just sit there & not feel like I need anything... I feel so much more free because of this. I feel so proud around my Dad especially cos he was always nagging me to quit & now when I visit him I feel confident & happier than ever. So, Vaping is Awesome!!!!!!!

Vape On :vapor:

certus11

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2014
usa
Trading addictions is pretty accurate and the OP is right about that. Im sure lots of people are guilty about that just like me.

But then again. I just didnt have a way out of smoking analogs until I started vaping. Furthermore, i was vapibg 24 mg just last week but I am now vaping some 4mg diy juice.

With that said, trading addictions is not all that bad if you can eventially drop both. Yes you can.

Being addicted to nicotine is being addicted. Vape on.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

RedNBlack

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
NE Georgia USA
Negative, Negative, Negative
IMHO been the best way to get the ....... cig mo nkey off your back.

The Advanced Personal Vaoprizers are not smoking.
Never have been , never will be.
As far as an addiction, may be.......
if you come over to the less cancerous side
You are 8 steps ahead of the Ferry Man,
and the longer you stick with the APV..........
A Hell, just wasting my breath. Which I have tons more than I did a year ago......
That's all I have to say about that.......... Thanks Forrest......

Ohms Lawbreaker

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2014
Right Behind You
Vape a little more than I used to smoke, but after reading all this, I gotta say,

"I picked a helluva time to quit drinking."

temp.jpg

Mostwasted

ECF Veteran
Do I vape more than I smoke? Yes I do, Does my ejuice contain all the ingredients that a cigarette does? No it doesn't, I actually quit smoking because of my vape. I only vape with nicotine while at work. Even then my nic level is only at 10mg and I go through less than a 2.5ml tank. When I get home yes I chain vape like a mother ******, why? Because I can and love it.

This was the best thing to ever happen to me, I can breath a lot better. I'm no longer running outta breath just talking. I'm saving more money. My teeth are becoming whiter, I can taste my foods. Everything has become so much better for me since I stopped smoking. Look at it how ever you like. I look at it like this, Its a hobby that I love and enjoy and has saved my life.

StoneOver

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2014
Welwyn, Herts UK
I Vape A LOT more than I smoked, though I usually vape Low Nic (sometimes 0).
I enjoy a little nicotine buzz every now and then, but mostly enjoy the act of vapeing (inhale, blow 'smoke', and good taste).
Not only do I not smoke, but I also find that I dont snack nearly as much as I used to, and we all know overeating is a problem in this country. I also drink a ton more water now.
Vapor health risks are unknown. It could be worse than cigarettes in ways we dont expect. As I understand it, Doctors used to prescribe cigarettes as a way to relieve stress (1920's or so). We've come along way since then, but like with any new 'thing' it takes time and research to figure out the ill effects. Vaping has only been around like the last 10 years or so (China/UK), and they are coming up with new juice/mods/tanks/wicks/wire all the time. It is still in its infancy. There are A LOT of moving parts, and I'm sure we will see a TON more changes in the next few years. There needs to be more research on all this stuff for sure.
I think it is up to personal choice. Vape as much as you want. Personally, I dont think we should be blowing vapor in peoples faces, or vape around young children and people who are offended by it. But thats just how I vape!

I've noticed that I don't get the need to snack as often these days! Only been vaping a month and I without a doubt vape more than I smoked. I can't stop myself at times, but my energy levels are higher and I generally feel so much better. Only issues I notice is a slight headache (too much nic:unsure:), but then I just lay off the SVD for a bit and down some H2O!

As for Amateur you have clearly come on here to hit a nerve. Also calling people stupid on a forum dedicated to vaping was stupid!

So come on and chickity-check yo self before you wreck yo self!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread