Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ejoker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
mmm never realy thought about 0mg I figured it was the TH that I liked.
So pardon the ignorance, 0mg = 0TH ?
and if thats the case
What is the 0mg vapers choice of e cig?

If TH dont matter then I would imagin no nic vapers wouldent use 510s, is that the case?
generally speaking, nic = th. i tapered from 24 to zero in 5 months, and as my need for nic was reduced, so was my need for th. however, i've had success using pga if/when i want th. certain flavors also provide th (ie strong cinnamon). after buying some juice for a friend at 24mg, i decided i wanted to try this ry4. while it tasted good, the mg content blew a hole in the back of my neck ...

i do use 510 atty/carto, i prefer the flavor and vapor they provide.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
and if thats the case

If TH dont matter then I would imagin no nic vapers wouldent use 510s, is that the case?

I use 0mg juice when the sun goes down. I solved the lack of TH issue by adding a few drops of 80 Proof Dark Rum to my "brown" liquids and a few drops of 101 Proof Vodka to my Fruit mixes.

Now you have TH without Nicotine.

Little Girl

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
New York
mostlylinux.wordpress.com
and if thats the case

I love the 510, but you're right that there's no throat hit. That does take some getting used to, but once you adjust, it's okay. I still get to blow out plumes of vapor, and it tastes just as good without the throat hit. :toast:

firefox335

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2010
Ohio
Usually I vape 24mg until I get my fix, then I vape 0mg for the purpose of habit; I like vaping but I don't constantly need nicotine.

Nicotine probably about 70% of the time, 0mg 30% of the time.

I'm going to try it. I plan to buy a 4oz doubler of Atomic Cinnecide. The flavor is so intense I can't imagine nicotine making that drastic of a difference. That way, I can have the nic when I need it and use the zero nic for when I'm just zoning out.

I never needed the TH but rather the hand to mouth. I went to no nic about two months after I started vaping. You'd be surprised how much better the flavors can be without nic added, IMO.

I'm still expecting a little of the TH with AC though. I mean, I used to get TH just from the candy LOL!

Last edited:

Little Girl

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
New York
mostlylinux.wordpress.com
With that said, vaping 0 nic doesnt allow me to put down the analogs. I think I am gonna try the patch with 0 nic and see how that goes. wish me luck

Good luck! And here's hoping that eventually you'll be satisfied with just the act of vaping and won't need the nicotine either. :toast:

dk2

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
cheers
This is the great thing about vaping, I can control my nic level and not feel guilty; cigarettes didn't give me that option. I started vaping at 18mg, now it's mostly 10-12mg's
(I don't use anything above 12mg anymore) but every once and awhile I'll vape 0mg, specially if I'm out at a pub or drinking with friends I vape alot when I drink (did the same when i smoked) and I like to have 0mg with me at those times.

Vapinginmyboots

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Upstate NY, USA
I cut down from 36 to 0 once, lasted at 0 nic for about 5 days, only problem I had was the big-time increased desire to EAT! Then went back to my 24mg with my tail between my legs :D. Im trying again am at 11mg now as of today, next time I will diet and exercise for sure when I hit 0, and be much better off this time I hope.

confused

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Egypt
I had stopped analogs for 2 days then bought an eCig, the guy selling them gave me 18mg because I was a heavy smoker (been smoking 2 packs a day on average for 25 years). Needless to say I got a big fix when I drew on that eCig lol I was getting over the nicotine. I'm a bit upset I'm using nicotine again but I intend to get the 0 nic juice when these carts are done.

davidzx

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
New Jersey, USA
Its ironic but nicotine in small doses (and by itself) actually prevents diabetes, fortifies blood vessels, restores dead brain cells, it an effective treatment for Alzhimer's and Parkinson's Disease, improves memory, and DOES NOT CAUSE CANCER! But yes, it is addictive.

Sources:

http://ezinearticles.com/?Nicotine---Are-We-Ignoring-Its-Health-Benefits?&id=291157
Smoking Fact – Nicotine Has Great Health Benefits

So vaping can have an ironic effect - even though it resembles smoking, the health effects are at the opposite end of the spectrum.

James Wall

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2010
DFW
My 0 nic/0 flavor is home waiting for me, my wife told me it came in the mail today. I purchased it because I want to cut the doseage of several of my liquids (18, 24, 36). I realize that it will cut the flavor, but that isn't so important to me. I intend to try some of the 0 nic by itself as well. My goal, like some others, has become to reach 0 nic. That wasn't the goal when I started, but hey, the FDA can't ban glycerin and flavoring right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread