• I SOMETIMES vape zero-nic

• I NEVER vape zero-nic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdh5484

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2009
Good luck to you!!!! I was waiting for them to come out with a nicotine blanket...LOL.
oooooo so many 0 nic vapers. I too tend to vape more 0 nic juice. I dont like throat hit, I perfer a nice smooth vape.

With that said, vaping 0 nic doesnt allow me to put down the analogs. I think I am gonna try the patch with 0 nic and see how that goes. wish me luck

Dark in da House

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
I use 0-nic every day... sometimes to dilute a stronger mg and sometimes just by it's little ol' lonesome self like when I'm chain vaping at the pc. I use 0mg fun flavors in one pv and 12-24mg flavors in another pv for my tobacco flavors when I crave a "cig". The tobacco one I leave by the door (with atty loosened so it doesn't have any accidental burnouts) for those going outside to smoke times.. and laugh at self for not having to go outside anymore! But, it's my way of fighting the "habit" I got myself into years ago. It works.

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Yes. I DIY my juice, so I am able to mix 0mg up anytime I feel like it. I vape 0mg if I feel like I'm aimlessly chain vaping while at the computer. My regular vape is b/t 6-8mg of nic otherwise. I'm trying to curtail my dependency of heavy flavoring, so I have reduced that to 10percent in all my mixes except Bubblegum and Toasted Almond, as they seem to be a little lightweight anyway.

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
not me, although that should be the goal for all smokers.

I cannot even fathom why you think you get to designate what anyone should have for a goal as far as smoking or vaping goes.
My goal was to completely stop smoking tobacco cigarettes and I have acheived that particular goal, however I have no intentions to quit vaping when it fulfills my oral fixation and my seeming love of smoking/vaping. :hubba:
I use 0 nicotine products throughout my day as well as 24,18,16,12 etc.
For me the "0" doesn't lessen my enjoyment or cause me withdrawals.
If the flavor I want happens to be a 0 nic bottle of juice, then I can happily vape it without any concerns.
Unless you tell me I need to be doing it! :rolleyes:
C.B.
:evil:

Morgythekilla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2011
MN
I cannot even fathom why you think you get to designate what anyone should have for a goal as far as smoking or vaping goes.
My goal was to completely stop smoking tobacco cigarettes and I have acheived that particular goal, however I have no intentions to quit vaping when it fulfills my oral fixation and my seeming love of smoking/vaping. :hubba:
I use 0 nicotine products throughout my day as well as 24,18,16,12 etc.
For me the "0" doesn't lessen my enjoyment or cause me withdrawals.
If the flavor I want happens to be a 0 nic bottle of juice, then I can happily vape it without any concerns.
Unless you tell me I need to be doing it! :rolleyes:
C.B.
:evil:

Umm chill out.. he was just saying.. Don't have to get all crazy.

Tracker II

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2011
Illinois
When I first started vaping, I bought bottles of 18mg and 0mg juice. My intention was to start at 18, then go down to 9 (by mixing the 18 and 0), and then finally go to 0mgs. Well, the first 3 days at 18mg were so rough that I decided to heck with it, I might as well just go straight to 0mgs and get all the suffering over with at once. I am now 4 months analog and nicotine free.

It's strange how my habits have changed. The only time i vape is when I'm in a particular chair in the family room or at my computer. If I'm anywhere else other than these two locations, I don't even think about it or the fact that I was ever a smoker.

kj4lxw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2010
Pinellas, FL
Last few months I been buying 6mg and 0 nic juice of same flavor and cutting them together. Idea is to slowly work my way to 0mg.
JMHO but looking to get off of vaping completely as I feel eventually it's going to get just as expensive as smokes when FDA gets into them full swing.

Sent via Tapatalk, hence all the typos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread