Do you vape different flavors throughout the day or

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessamine

Dec 1, 2011
Australia
I mostly vape Dekang menthol but I also enjoy the vanilla a lot. I have heaps of flavours, including prefilled carts from Volt and V4L and Premium. The Premium Ecigarette cartos are the best of my prefilled IMO but they are expensive so I save them for special treats at home. Maybe I just haven't tried the right V4L carts yet; I've tried clove, vanilla, caramel, redbull, strawberry cinnamon, banana and RY4. I liked the redbull and WOW vanilla but neither rocked my world like the Premium ecigarette clove and caramel or any of my Dekang flavours. I dunno if my tastebuds are just shot from years of smoking but the V4L flavours taste really weak and dilute to me, which sucks as I spent quite a lot on them :(

MustangSallie

Mistress Blabber Mouth
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
USA
I have six tanks filled with different flavors on six pv's that I rotate throughout the day. I'll normally refill a tank with the same flavor two or three times and then switch to a new flavor. I have about 20 flavors that I really enjoy and maybe 5 or 6 of those are must haves. Although, I would be hard pressed to whittle my stash down to just those 5 or 6.

lizblue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2011
New York, NY
I do various flavors, although I gravitate to 2 main ones: Johnson's Creek Domestic and Tennessee Cured (Red Oak line). They are my first thing in the morning vapes and all day vapes. Awesome! I just got JC's Red Oak sample pack to check out the other flavors in that line, since I love those 2 so much. I've been doing Cake alot from Copper Creek, which I absolutely love, especially after dinner. To vary it up and cleanse the palate during the day, I do some Black Cherry Natural from Velvet Vapors. Its my favorite cherry so far. I only found 2 that are even tolerable (that one and JC's Black Cherry). Also, Chai Tea from Parkes vaping is refreshing. At night, I usually vape Copper Creek's House Blend for a while. I have a variety of other flavors I am testing out but none that have incorporated themselves into my daily rotation yet. I'm waiting on Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice. I better like them. I got a big bottle of Boba's. I haven't liked the majority of flavors I have tried so I am very grateful to JC for giving me my tried and true juices. A nod to Copper Creek. I am on the lookout for the elusive great vanilla.

HolaAmigos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2011
Texas
stick to one or two? There are a few v4l flavors that I die for, but try to shake things up with other flavors throughout the day. I'm finding that the other flavors pale in comparison, so I'm thinking maybe just stick to one or two flavors in the future. :vapor:

I don't have an everyday vape, I'm always trying different flavors, variety is good ;)

SusanK

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2011
Virginia Beach
I mostly vape Dekang menthol but I also enjoy the vanilla a lot. I have heaps of flavours, including prefilled carts from Volt and V4L and Premium. The Premium Ecigarette cartos are the best of my prefilled IMO but they are expensive so I save them for special treats at home. Maybe I just haven't tried the right V4L carts yet; I've tried clove, vanilla, caramel, redbull, strawberry cinnamon, banana and RY4. I liked the redbull and WOW vanilla but neither rocked my world like the Premium ecigarette clove and caramel or any of my Dekang flavours. I dunno if my tastebuds are just shot from years of smoking but the V4L flavours taste really weak and dilute to me, which sucks as I spent quite a lot on them :(

Premium ecigarettes are my favorite pre filled, too. I love their coffee :) If I'm in the mood for fruit, which is hardly ever, apple is good, too. Even though I started with my elips, I keep coffee cartos on hand for my premiums. I like the feel of an analog when I'm driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread