Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
A mod with a kick stand would be practical. Although kicking it wouldn't.

Wing mirrors. Scratch that, just a rear view mirror.

Wing mirrors ! tut, :facepalm:.

Provaris had kickstands (not standard issue, of course).

@Baditude knows. :)

Provi-TatroeBase_Kickstand.jpg

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Provaris had kickstands (not standard issue, of course).

@Baditude knows. :)

provi-tatroebase_kickstand-jpg.777787
Yes sir. A very useful add on accessory to prevent a top heavy setup from falling over and cracking the tank. Not very comfortable for carrying in a pants pocket, though.

full
full

Last edited:

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Yes sir. A very useful add on accessory to prevent a top heavy setup from falling over and cracking the tank. Not very comfortable for pocket carrying, though.

full
full
I use to love that swivel drip tip, used it on all my mods for a couple years.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I use to love that swivel drip tip, used it on all my mods for a couple years.
Yeah, they were called "knuckle head". My favorite drip tip until I began DTL and switched to the delrin Cherry Vape Cloud Chaser drip tip. Now those are all I use on all of my atomizers.

Reactions: DPLongo22

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Yeah, they were called "knuckle head". My favorite drip tip until I began DTL and switched to the delrin Cherry Vape Cloud Chaser drip tip.
Yep... when I vaped gennys, you kind of had to tilt the device a little to keep the SS wick wet, but when I switched to a kayfun and cotton the tilt wasn't necessary and using the knuckle head made it feel like progress , as I was getting back for all those years of tilting. Of coarse now , they seem ugly to me and bulky and although it's not necessary, I'm back to tilting

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Yes sir. A very useful add on accessory to prevent a top heavy setup from falling over and cracking the tank. Not very comfortable for pocket carrying, though.

full
full

Aw,Pffft. Even my lowly 650 mAh VV Evods have that option available.;)

IMG_20181103_102857.jpg

proax9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
Pomona, NY
I forgot where I seen it or maybe it was a song, but they said that perhaps tens of thousands of years from now we will eventually loose fingers, toes , then loose extremities, torso, and eventually we will just be a brain controlling whatever through telecanesis.

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
I would like my mech to make a decent cup of coffee. ;) :p :)

Barring that I am looking & crushing on the new Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 mods. Still going to use mechs, figure though why limit myself. It seems the electronics stuff in regulated mods has gotten to be somewhat more durable, dependable. Eh, so why not try using them again now?

Besides that, I hear tell the new Squeezes do make coffee. :)

FΛDED

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2017
Austin, Texas
Yep... when I vaped gennys, you kind of had to tilt the device a little to keep the SS wick wet, but when I switched to a kayfun and cotton the tilt wasn't necessary and using the knuckle head made it feel like progress , as I was getting back for all those years of tilting. Of coarse now , they seem ugly to me and bulky and although it's not necessary, I'm back to tilting

Yup. Tilting = Flavor.

Gennys when build right could make really good flavor compared to what we had at that time but the only thing I didn't like about my Zenesis was the maintenance and the small window of error. Error meaning that it had to be build perfectly, no Le-way whatsoever. Wicking had to be spot on perfect. Atomizers nowadays aren't so bad. A lot of them now, if you're wick is too short or long, or build is crooked or too low or high, it'll still vape decent.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Yup. Tilting = Flavor.

Gennys when build right could make really good flavor compared to what we had at that time but the only thing I didn't like about my Zenesis was the maintenance and the small window of error. Error meaning that it had to be build perfectly, no Le-way whatsoever. Wicking had to be spot on perfect. Atomizers nowadays aren't so bad. A lot of them now, if you're wick is too short or long, or build is crooked or too low or high, it'll still vape decent.
No doubt the old gennys had to be built just right, one slightly loose or tight wrap and hotspots..hotspots was a extremely popular term for sure. Totally agree that today's rta's with cotton /rayon are a ton easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread