wireless charging / fast charging mod..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wandering why is nobody making mods with wireless charging or fast charging functionality. I think it would be useful since lots of people start using wireless charging mat to charge up their phones. For fast charging, it's obvious that if I charge 10 minutes for a full day use, that would be so convenient. I hate waiting when I want to use it. What do you guys think?

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
I am wandering why is nobody making mods with wireless charging or fast charging functionality. I think it would be useful since lots of people start using wireless charging mat to charge up their phones. For fast charging, it's obvious that if I charge 10 minutes for a full day use, that would be so convenient. I hate waiting when I want to use it. What do you guys think?
I like the idea. I had a torch that charged wirelessly, just sat it in the charge ring and job done. Lasted a few years too. Was good value.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
IMO they would be a good idea if the wireless charger was totally portable so that you could be charging every time you put the mod down. If not i don't see much difference between wireless and normal charging.

It's certainly safer to charge batteries in an external charger so it is only really applicable to battery packs....just my 2 cents :2c:

RayofLight62

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2015
Kent - United Kingdom
Try; Ecofri gear box.
It charges reasonably well wirelessly.
For fast charge, try the eLeaf Nowos, which has USB-C and fast charge.
Historically, the charge circuit of vape mods has been poorly regarded, merely to save on production costs.
Things are changing lately, so some mods are having an upgrade with fast charge and wireless charge.
I have some old eleaf QC200 which use the quick charge feature (12V 1.5A) with the standard micro USB, but for some reason eLeaf didn't spread the feature on all their product. I have good hope for the future, as the micro-USB has been superseded by USB-C and they Must switch at some time, so we can charge a triple 18650 mod in half hour.

Try; Ecofri gear box.
It charges reasonably well wirelessly.
For fast charge, try the eLeaf Nowos, which has USB-C and fast charge.
Historically, the charge circuit of vape mods has been poorly regarded, merely to save on production costs.
Things are changing lately, so some mods are having an upgrade with fast charge and wireless charge.
I have some old eleaf QC200 which use the quick charge feature (12V 1.5A) with the standard micro USB, but for some reason eLeaf didn't spread the feature on all their product. I have good hope for the future, as the micro-USB has been superseded by USB-C and they Must switch at some time, so we can charge a triple 18650 mod in half hour.
Thank you for the information! That helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread