Does anybody if the MVP 2.0 VV/VW is being sold yet?? Where can I get one??

Status
Not open for further replies.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Just a heads up... Remember Coast 2 Coast vaping (C2CV) and the smokin' $99 pre-order deal they had on the innokin 134? Well, as I kinda guessed back then, they apparently have an "in" to Innokin and they're doing it again. If you go to Coast 2 Coast Vaping Supply and enter the Vapor Joe's discount code "VJ5off"... you can get a carbon fiber MVP 2.0 for $50.99 shipped.

Cheers,
C

Last edited:

VV_James

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Austin, TX
www.ValueVapor.com
Just a heads up... Remember Coast 2 Coast Vaping (C2CV) and the smokin' $99 pre-order deal they had on the Innokin 134? Well, as I kinda guessed back then, they apparently have an "in" to Innokin and they're doing it again. If you go to Coast 2 Coast Vaping Supply and enter the Vapor Joe's discount code "VJ5off"... you can get a carbon fiber MVP for $50.99 shipped.

Cheers,
C

Very Nice Find!
Thanks for sharing! :D

look30

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
California
Just a heads up... Remember Coast 2 Coast Vaping (C2CV) and the smokin' $99 pre-order deal they had on the Innokin 134? Well, as I kinda guessed back then, they apparently have an "in" to Innokin and they're doing it again. If you go to Coast 2 Coast Vaping Supply and enter the Vapor Joe's discount code "VJ5off"... you can get a carbon fiber MVP for $50.99 shipped.

Cheers,
C

Very nice of c2cvaping to ship to Canada also at a decent price. They just got a new customer :)

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Very Nice Find!
Thanks for sharing! :D
No problem... C2C is a sold company and fast shipper, so you should be good to go.
loook30 said:
Very nice of c2cvaping to ship to Canada also at a decent price.
Really? I had no idea they shipped to Canada, or for a fair price - but then, I'm in Washington... on the other side of that border. ;-)

look30

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
California
Many US vendors avoid Canada because of high shipping and maybe customs hassles although shipping from US to Canada is maybe $1-2 more than what we pay here for domestic shipping so even tough shipping seems high for US buyers, Canadian buyers are not put off by it because Canada Post is killing us anyway when buying locally.
Now there are some US vendors who charge $18 to Shipp 1m Silica to Canada which is absurd as they end up paying maybe $3 to send it including envelope and that is the reason I applaud C2C for fair shipping rates.

BTW I never had any customs problems, some days but no actual issues

VV_James

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Austin, TX
www.ValueVapor.com
Some guy on here has one already. I forgot where he ordered it from. It had "fairy" in the name I believe.

Made me sad because the guy said his evods didn't work right on it. Hopefully it was just his that this issue will come up with.

I have one, and all my EVODs (Kanger, and clones) fire perfectly.

Can't help you with a source just yet, I got my MVP directly from Innokin...

look30

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
California
Some guy on here has one already. I forgot where he ordered it from. It had "fairy" in the name I believe.

Made me sad because the guy said his evods didn't work right on it. Hopefully it was just his that this issue will come up with.

http://www.fairy-gift.com/ but super expensive there and shipping might be free but will take forever.

VV_James

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Austin, TX
www.ValueVapor.com
http://www.fairy-gift.com/ but super expensive there and shipping might be free but will take forever.

$60 to $70 is going to be about the norm for a while I'm afraid...
Vendors who still have version 1 MVPs are going to run specials on those whil keeping the prices high on the new units to clear their inventory...

It's pretty standard practice.

VV_James

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Austin, TX
www.ValueVapor.com
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Supplier discussing business/products in unauthorized area

VV_James

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Austin, TX
www.ValueVapor.com
The pre-order supplier won't ship outside of North America, so that counts him out for me. Looked like a nice deal, though. So I will wait for FastTech (which is where I got my MVP v.1, and both iTastes).

It may be a while before these show up at fasttech. They're going to want to eliminate as much of their stock of MVP v1s as possible before introducing the v2. and even then it won't be at a fantastic price.

However, if you're looking for a good emergency back-up mod start watching fasttech closely for insane price drops on the v1

:D

Maggiemw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Middle East
It may be a while before these show up at fasttech. They're going to want to eliminate as much of their stock of MVP v1s as possible before introducing the v2. and even then it won't be at a fantastic price.

However, if you're looking for a good emergency back-up mod start watching fasttech closely for insane price drops on the v1

:D

I love my mvp v.1, which came from FT. Would buy a second one from them as a back-up with no qualms whatsoever. If they lower the price even more, then I'll be right on it like my Tygger-cat on his toy mouse [which is amazingly fast for a little guy with only 3 working paws...] :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread